The Avengers ~ HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Prompt: What the Avengers Headquarters looks like during the Spooky Season of Halloween.

*i know it's late*

Words: 2179

Warnings: Language

~~~~~~

"What the fuck is this?" Sam almost screeched as he marched into the kitchen while the other Avengers were eating breakfast.

He was holding a 5 foot wide, foam, furry spider in his hand. Still in his boxers and a tank top. His eyes wide and alert.

"Looks like a fake spider, Sammy, " Tony says as he sips on hot coffee. "Who put this at the foot of my bed, it scared the devil out of me?" Sam demands as he throws the decoration on the tile.

"So that was the screeching, " Bucky sasses and Natasha snickers. "Was it you two?" Sam asks and Natasha laughs.

"I would've done something way worse, " she says and Bucky hums in agreement as he continues to read the news paper, Natasha looking over his shoulder.

Peter soons walks in a gasps. "Look, you found the spider!"

"It was you!" Sam almost tackles the poor teenager to the ground, but Steve jumped in the way.

"It's just Halloween decorations. I'M SORRY MR. WILSON!" Peter squeaks as he hides behind Steve's broad back.

"Whatever kid, " Sam mutters and goes to the refrigerator.

"By the way. I hid like hundreds of those things around headquarters. I hope you guys aren't scared of spiders!" Peter says and walks out to catch the bus.

"Spiders?" Sam asks with a fearful look.

~~~~~~

"Bucky, can I stand on your shoulders?" Natasha asks, her boyfriend tossing away the book he was reading.

"Why?" He asks, "So I can put fake cobwebs on the curtain rod, " she says so innocently, like a five-year-old child.

Bucky sighs and takes her hand and arm. Doing a certain move by muscle memory. "You remember that ballet move?" Natasha asks, surprised.

"No, just it felt right. What ballet move? Tell me more, " Bucky begged,

"Back in the red room. Madame B had us do a small ballet routine. There was this one move that I had to stand on your shoulders and swing my way around your neck into your arms, " Natasha explains while fluffing fake cobwebs.

"It was fun, we kinda started falling in love again. And there you go, right back into the chair, " she says and hops down.

Bucky frowns as Natasha's sad green eyes. She smiles to try and cheer him up. She wraps her arms around his necks and pulls him close.

"It's over with now, no need to frown. Now, she should do Halloween costume duo, "

She says quickly switching topics and Bucky smiles as he sits next to her and watches her scroll of the device he will never understand.

~~~~~~

Sam and Wanda were given the task of going Halloween Candy shopping.

Tony had this spectacular idea to make literal candy rain from the sky. But this requires a lot and lots.....and lots of candy.

Wanda lightly pushed the carts while Sam threw every bag of chocolate, gummy, candy corn, lollipop, bubble gum, pixie stix, everything into the cart.

"This is gonna cost so much, " Wanda mutters, "Tony gave us his card anyway, his money and he's a millionaire, " Sam says as he reaches the end of the aisle.