Sicky ~ The Avengers

Request- The Avengers get sick due to exposure to a bioweapon and Steve doesn't get sick, so he has to take care of everyone.

Sxarletwidow3014  

Warning- very, very sick people, talk of vomit and mucus, language

Words- 4061

~~~~~~

"Eyes up, " Steve's voice rings out in your earpiece, "Stay sharp, " 

You stick to your groups, you look behind you and in front of you to make sure Sam and Natasha were still there. You tried to best to avoid broken glass or rocks so you don't give away your position. Your rifle was raised and pointed forward towards the corners and crannies where an agent could be hiding to strike. 

The hallways were quiet, an eerie unsettling quiet. Your breath puffed out into a cloud against the cold, Russian air. Your eyes scanned vigilantly. "Steve, I don't feel too good about this, " you say into your mike in a hushed tone. "I know, me too, " he says.

Everyone continues to stalk through, "I'm not picking up any heat signatures, " Tony says, "F.R.I.D.A.Y scan for the data and security rooms, ". The A.I. looks over the entire building and scans until the desired rooms are located. 

"Data room is three doors down on the left-wing hallway. The security room is right across." F.R.I.D.A.Y says and Tony nods. "Let's split up, Romanoff, L/N, Steve to data. Me, Birdy, Barnes to security. The rest keep watch, " Tony says and you begin to pick up the pace and into the rooms. Steve kicks open the data room and readies for an open fire, but the room is empty. Everything still in order, no loose papers on the floor, or office items scattered, everything in order.

"Odd, everything is so neat, " you whisper and Natasha takes out a harddrive and logs into a computer. She inserted the hard drive and began to download all files. "Y/N, let's look through the cabinets to see if there might be any valuable information, " Steve says and you roll open a file cabinet, flipping through files and papers. One file catches your eye.

It read: Биологическое Оружие: А-15. You look through the file all of the notes and data, pictures and experiments jotted down. "A bioweapon?" you whisper to yourself as you look at the notes. You hear beeping and a crash.

"ВЫПУСК A-15!" You look up into the ceiling, where a panel was kicked out and an agent in full tactical gear. They surround you and the team. An agent is the data room, security, swarming the hallways. They were a very sophisticated gas mask. Gas begins to seep out of the vents and into the air. It immediately stings your nose.

Natasha begins to cough violently. You hear a hacking cough from the other room. It smells terrible. The only ones not being really affected by this are Steve and Bucky. You take out your gun and blindly fire, the gas has made your eyes blur and you see a double of everything. Everyone rushed out of the room, Steve guiding you and Natasha, who was stumbling and coughing violently.  

Sam was hunched over, his eyes watering and snot running. Tony lifted up his mask so he could breathe easier. Bucky and Steve were the ones guiding and protecting the team, while they coughed and wheezed and stumbled about blindly. Tony wheezed out orders to F.R.I.D.A.Y to help assist in taking down agents. You all eventually made it out to the Quinjet.

Steve put on autopilot and sat back down to assess the situation of what the fuck just happened. "What the fuck, " he whispers softly as everyone but he and Bucky were hacking, coughing, and wheezing. You forgot that you were carrying the file about a bioweapon until you finally looked down and saw it in your hand.

"N-Nat-tasha, the d-dr-i-i-ve?" you choke up and Natasha nods, she laid on the floor, on her side. She weakly held up a hand to show the hard drive with downloaded intel. You nod and laid down as well. The coughing as subsided slightly now that you were out of the epicenter of whatever happened. You could still hear Sam and Tony hack and heave.