Natasha and Wanda ~ Girl's Night Out

Prompt: You and the girls have a nice out and things get a little out of hand.

Warnings: Use of alcohol, cussing, sexual harassment, three badass women!

Y/S/N=Your Superhero Name

Words: 1845

~~~~~~

"I swear if I don't get a break soon, I might just murder someone, " You shout as you land next to Natasha in the couch.

She sits up, "What about a girls night out? Me, you and Wanda, " she suggests, "Like Fury is gonna let us out, " you chuckle and she rolls her eyes.

"Screw him. Get changed, I'll tell Wanda. You, me and her are going to a bar, " she says and pushes you off the couch so you and on your back.

You groan, "What type of bar? Like a dive bar?" You ask, "No, the type where you need to be in heels, " she says and you nod your head while turning to your room.

~~~~~~

You look at two outfits.

A black, short-sleeve jumpsuit with a cut in the back.

Or.

A bright red, knee-length dress with showed so much skin. You would rather not have guys drooling over that, so you pick your first option.

You slide that over your smooth skin and walk into the bathroom. You decide on an elegant, yet subtle look. Smoky eye shadow with some purple and magenta matte lipstick. You hook on some hoop earrings and a few bracelets.

A knock raises your attention, you look towards the door at Natasha and Wanda walking in.

Natasha gasps, "You look stunning, how about your hair?" She asks, "Curled, " you say and hand her the curler. You sit down on the toilet seat as she curls your hair.

"So, how was your date with Wilson?" Wanda teases and you roll your eyes, "It was not a date, " you say and Natasha chuckles, "He asked you out for coffee, "

"Only because we broke my favorite mug, " you argue, "I have known Sam for a while, it was a date, " A new voice enters the conversation.

You glance over and see Steve leaning against the doorframe. "What do you want, Rogers?" You ask, "Wanted to let you know you have training in the morning, " he says and shoves his hands into his pockets.

"Steve, if hear another word about work, I will murder you in the worse way possible, " Natasha threatens and Steve chuckles, "Just saying, " he says and Wanda lightly closes the door in his face.

"Don't wanna hear it!" She yells with a smile.

Natasha sets down the curler and unplugs it. "Stunning, now shoes, " she says and hands you a pair on heeled ankle boots.

You slide those on and stand up, taking a peek in the mirror. "Looking good?" Wanda asks, "Feeling great. Now let's go get some drinks, but not get drunk because our genetically modified bodies won't let us, " you say in a slight sing-song tone.

The girls laugh as you grab your wallet and shove a knife down your boot. You know. For safety.

The trio walks down the hallway running into Sam. Okay, confession time. You have a slight crush on him. Only a little one. Okay, maybe more than little. But big enough for your heart to start beating faster.