Evanstan ~ Pride Parade

Prompt: Chris and Sebastian go to a Pride Parade in celebration of Pride Month

Warnings: If you are homophobic, then leave and never come back and sex jokes

Words: 1282

~~~~~~

Chris woke up to his alarm clock. He groans as he turns around to shut the devil box up.

He catches a glimpse of the date. June First. He smiles and looks behind him and the sleeping Romanian Chris rolls on top of him and mumbles, "Wake up sleepy head, "

Placing little kisses on his face. Sebastian groans as he stirs awake and looks around. His eyes focus on two blue orbs. "Good morning, Captain America, " he yawns, letting out a hoarse laugh and Chris chuckles, "Good morning, "

Chris lays his lips on top of his boyfriend's lips. Giving him a lingering kiss. "Happy Pride Month, " he whispers and Sebastian cranes his neck.

"Pride Month? Isn't it still May?"

Chris laughs, "Nope. It's the first day of June! First day of Pride Month!" He says with a yawn.

Sebastian smiles, "So what is there to do on this Pride Month?" he asks and Chris smiles.

"There is a Pride Parade in New York City, " Chris says, "There are floats and marches and rainbows and gay strippers and beer and we can dress up as gay as we possibly want, "

"What happened to being just bisexual?" Sebastian teases, "I'm feeling gay today. Now, come on the Parade is at noon. So, we need to get our workout done, shower, eat, and pick out some clothes, "

Sebastian rolls his eyes, "We don't need to work out. We worked out last night, "

Chris can feel his face flush a gorgeous shade of red as he throws on some workout clothes. "Get dressed, "

~~~~~~

"Why do we need to dress up?" Sebastian asks as he falls on the bed.

"Because why not, " Chris shrugs, "And Scott is gonna join us with his boyfriend Zach, "

Sebastian groans, "Can we just go in a shirt and jeans?" Chris tisks, "Sure, but where's the fun in that? Plus, I'll think you'll like it, "

Sebastian sighs and hops out of bed, "Fine, but what am I gonna wear?"

"And that's where our favorite girls come in handy! Scarlett, Lizzy and Danai!"

Two seconds later, three women bust into the room with a ton of clothing.

"So, I was thinking corset, "

"High heels or Stilettos?"

"Sebby, what size shirt and pants are you?"

"What about this skirt?"

"Omg! Chris this hat would look fabulous on you!"

"Holy shit rainbow eyeshadow with this Morphe palette! To die for!"

"What about hair? Seb we have to do something with that fluffy hair!"

Two hours of corset fitting, leg waxing, foot cramping, eye jabbing, make up staining, and shirt tearing. Chris and Sebastian were finally ready.

Sebastian wears four-inch heels. A skirt with a slit down the side. A white button-up with a black corset on top. To finish it off black fedora and a giant rainbow flag. Along with rainbow nails.

Chris had a very tightly fitting rainbow striped suit. No undershirt, and unbuttoned with black Stilettos. Along with red lipstick, just for the hell of it.