Father's Day ~ Prefrences

Prompt: What the Avengers do for Father's Day.

This one is really short, but a little sweet.

Warning: None

Words: 327

~~~~~~

STEVE

Steve woke up to a wonderful all-American breakfast in bed. His daughter, Margaret drew him a little card with lots and lots of glitter. The day ended with you, Steve and Margaret watching the Secret Life of Pets 2.

TONY

Since Tony tends to go all out for celebrations and holidays, you decided to do the same. Dinner reservations for you, Tony and your son Eddie. A showing of a movie that's not even in theaters yet. And lots and lots of attention which Tony loves.

THOR

Thor wasn't aware of this holiday, so he was very confused about why he was being served breakfast in bed. You chuckled and explained the day while your daughter, Minerva got a video of her Father's confused face.
Needless to say, it was still a very special day.

CLINT

You decided to just make him to absolutely nothing that day. Clint is always working, or training, or doing chores. You know he needs and wants a break so that's what you are gonna give him. You called in Fury, cussed him out until he agreed and cuddled all day with Clint and your kids.

BRUCE

Not only was it Father's Day, but it was also the day you and Bruce adopted your daughter. That day was purely spent relax, nothing to stress Bruce out. Whatever he wanted. He just wanted to relax on the couch and eat pizza and drink beer. And that's exactly what you guys did.

BUCKY

He started crying. Bucky still felt like he didn't deserve anything after his Winter Soldier days. He cried at the card his son made from scratch. He teared up at you bring him breakfast. He held his family close and thanked you and his son for everything. That day was spent just making James feel needed and loved.