Embarassing Your Son/Daughter ~ Preference

A/N: How the Avengers embarrass your kid(s)?

+edited+

Words: 1789

Warning: Cringe, language

~~~~~~

Tony

"Tony!" You call out, "Yes, babe?" He asks as he walks into the kitchen, "Can you pick up, Eddie, from school? I have to help Natasha with something, " you ask and he nods as he pulls on the strings of his jacket, "Say no more!" He yells and runs out of the house.

His nano-tech suit materializes over him, "Don't you dare-"

But Tony cuts off your sentences by blasting out of your home, "He's gone, " You mutter and go to help Natasha with a project.

Tony takes only around a minute to get to school and when he does he flies down and walks around the front of the school to find his son.

He sees a red and yellow backpack that his Dad made so it could play music and charge devices. He also sees a hand lacing around his son's hand.

So, Tony being obnoxious, just walked up casually and put his hand on his son's shoulder and nonchalantly says, "Hey Bros, what's the tea?"

"D-Dad? Um, what are you doing here?" Eddie asks as he looks at his Dad in confusion and steps closer to his girlfriend.

"One moment buddy, they gotta answer my question," Tony says to his son then turns back to the group of eighteen-year-olds.

"How long have they been dating?" He asks, "Like since freshman year," A  girl with purple hair and a piercing says with a chuckle.

"Doing better than your old man?" Tony mutters and then turned to the girlfriend. She was a little shorter with fair skin and bright green eyes, along with natural red hair.

"You know future daughter-in-law," he says ignoring his son's whines for him to stop and leave, "I have a really good story about when Eddie pissed the bed when he was eight,"

"OKAY SHUT THE HELL UP!" Eddie shouted, Tony, paused and gave a stern look to his son, "What did you just say?"

"I-I regret saying that,"

"You know what? No. We are going home. So kiss her goodbye and let's go," Tony says and Eddie rolled his eyes saying goodbye to his friends and girlfriend.

"Where's your car?" Eddie asked, "Up here," Tony answers and wrapped his arm around his teenage son's waist and flew up into the sky.

"I hate you," Eddie grumbled, "Love you too Son!"

Steve

"Sarah!" You yelled from the kitchen, "I want you home before midnight. Am I clear?"

Your teenage daughter skipped downstairs, ready to go out with a group of friends, "Sounds great,"

There was a knock at the door, "Come in girls!" You yell and the group of girls that Sarahs been friend with since kindergarten walked in, "Hey Ms. Rogers!" They all greet, "Hey girls!" You say and smile at them.

They were going to a party at Stark's kid's place. You were comfortable with her being there since you've known Tony for so long.

You skim over your daughter's outfit. A pair of leather skinny jeans, heels and a cropped top that was above her bellybutton.

You liked her outfit, until Steve walked in, "I know damn well my Sarah Margaret Rogers isn't going out with no shirt on,"

"Language Steve," you say, "She's fine wearing that,"