English Class with Stark~ Loki Odinson

Request- Loki is having trouble reading and writing in English, so, Tony helps him.

cocoapuff6

Warnings- language

Words- 3598

~~~~~~

Loki rolled his eyes at Thor, "Brother, I am a God, I am positive I can manage my way through the Midgard without any issue." says Loki, cocky and confident as per usual. The two brothers stood in the throne room in the Palace of Asgard. Thor sitting on the throne, Loki leaning in the stairs with a book in hand.

"Loki, you don't know how to read the Midgard language, English, nor can you write it, " says Thor, the booming voice echoing in the gold-laden room. "Why should it matter?" asks Loki. "The streets are labeled, in order to navigate throughout the city, you'll need to know how to read the signs, " says Thor. Loki scoffs and snaps his book shut. "Me? Reading signs? You are funny, brother, " says Loki, sarcastically. Thor huffs, "I'm being serious, Loki, you'll get lost and I won't be there to rescue you, " says Thor.

Loki runs his finger over the title of his volume on astronomy and scoffs, "Never needed your rescuing, " says Loki and Thor cranes his head. "What are you reading anyway?" asks Thor. Loki holds up the book, "Volume fimm ór astronomy: níurinn realms." says Loki, "It's the book Mother got for me a few years back."

*Volume Five Of Astronomy: The Nine Realms*

"You should read some books in English, brother, " says Thor, Loki rolls his eyes again and turns on his heels, his back now facing Thor. "No, thank you, brother, " says Loki, sassily. Loki walks out of Valhalla, and around the streets of Asgard. He didn't need to learn to read English or write it. What would even be the point? Not like he'll ever need the help.

Loki is being sent to the Midgard to work with the Avengers. Now, that the Avengers are becoming somewhat more comfortable with Loki, knowing that he doesn't wish to rule anymore. They want to work with him, maybe learn a few things about the Space Stone, Mind Stone, and Thanos. Thor would stay back and rule Asgard, the Kingdom couldn't be left unattended.

Loki greeted Heimdall politely, "Do you see anything?" asks Loki to the tall dark man with gold in his eyes. "I see, " Heimdall pauses, "You getting lost in the big city, " Loki huffs, "Did Thor tell you to say that?" he asks and Heimdall shakes his head with a smile as he wields his sword to open the Bifrost.

"Happy Travels, " says Heimdall, teasingly. Loki rolls his eyes for the third time today. He holds his book to his chest and gets sucked into the rainbow of the Bifrost. In almost no time, he lands in front of the Avengers Mansion, he sighs and walks in. The alarm systems go off and Loki freezes with a Cheshire cat smile. Agents point their guns to him and Loki stands there, unfazed, this is not the first time that this has happened.

"State your business here!" says an agent. Loki sees Tony walk in, "At ease, he's with us, " says Tony, "Loki, I am terribly sorry for our rude hospitality, " says Tony, sarcastically, as usual. Loki smiles and walks with him. "It's quite alright, we also have an alarm system for you when you come into Asgard, " says Loki, seriously. Tony laughs but still isn't sure if he was joking or not.

"Anyway, you'll be staying here for a little while, we have a room set up for you, " says Tony and he stops to pull over Peter Parker when he was walking past, earbuds in his ears, eye glued to his phone. Tony held Peter by his wrist. "Mr. Parker will show you to your room, " says Tony, leaving the teenager dazed and confused.

Peter took out an earbud, "Wait, what am I doing?" Peter asks and Loki chuckles, "I believe you are showing me to my living quarters, " he says and Peter nods and begins to walk with his lips pressed tightly together.