Food ~ WandaNat

Request- Wanda has an eating disorder

Sxarletwidow3014

Warnings- Lesbian/Bi, language, possibly triggering if you have/had an eating disorder

-READ AT YOUR OWN RISK-

Words- 2579

~~~~~~

"WOWZA!"

"SOOOOO preeeetttyyyy"

"Ugh, I love her so much!"

"Gained a little weight there, huh Maximoff?"

Wanda froze and stared at that last comment. Has she gained weight? She has been busy and hasn't had a lot of time to go to the gym. 

The picture she posted on Instagram was of her and Vision at the beach. It was Vision's first time at the beach, Wanda stripped to her bikini and Vision urge her to take a photo of them together and post it. Wanda never really felt like she was overweight, or chubby. She was content with her shape.

But, now? Maybe she was getting fat. She then looked at the bag of chips next to her and immediately threw them away.

She couldn't be an Avenger and overweight. What would people think about her? Wanda soon had a feeling of self-consciousness like a freak wave. She then had people like Natasha, Carol, Okoye plague her thoughts. Their perfect, toned bodies. Tiny waists, nice butts, and boobs. They all had toned abs and defined muscles in their arms.

Wanda then went to Natasha's full-length mirror.  She began to pick and pinch at her belly fat, and at her thighs. She frowns at the sight of her arms and chin. Her eyes started to well with salty tears, but she quickly stopped when she heard Natasha's voice.

"Wanda? I'm home!"

Wanda quickly dried away her tears and sighed as she put on an oversized hoodie to tried to hide. She slowly shuffled down the stairs and put on a small smile. "Hey Nat, how was work?" she asked when she saw Natasha in her cat-suit. Wanda soon feeling self-conscious again.

"Same old, same old, " Natasha sighed as she took a seat on the couch to take off her boots. "How about you? What did you do?" Natasha asked and Wanda shook her head, "Nothing much really, just lounged, " 

Natasha stood up and put her arms around Wanda; pulling her into a tight embrace, placing kisses upon her neck and cheek. "Well, I'll start dinner and we can have a movie night. Sound good?" Natasha asks and starts making her way into the kitchen. 

"Actually Nat, I'm not that hungry, I've been snacking all day. Just make dinner for you, "

~~~~~~

Wanda began to skip meals. 

Breakfast, sometimes lunch, and sometimes dinner. If she were to eat, it would be very little. 

One day when looking in the mirror she saw her very flat tummy and not-to fat thighs, she smiled and thought, this is better.

But, everyone was worried that she was losing too much weight. Natasha noticed it the most, she was able to see her ribcage and her spine. Her pelvis and hip bones were becoming bony. Natasha wanted her Wanda back. She wasn't stupid, she put her not eating and her weight loss together and figured that she was anorexic.

When brought up, Wanda waved it off, "Of course, I'm not anorexic!"

Then Fury brought upon a mission where they needed Wanda. Wanda agreed, but Natasha urged her not to. "At least eat something, I don't want you passing out due to you not having enough energy in you. Have a granola bar or yogurt, " Natasha knew she sounded like a mother, but she didn't want Wanda to get hurt out on the field.