Prank Wars to Saturday Night Dates ~ Steve Rogers

request- steverogersXreader, Tony and the reader was in a prank war, and Tony spills their secret crush

nessa_dameron

words- 2721

warnings- language, overall fluff

~~~~~~

You yawn and sit on the high barstool chair, slowly eating a bowl of cereal and waking up. It wasn't too early, but the rainy weather that gloomed over New York made you sleepier than usual.

"G'mornin' Y/N, " you hear Steve say as he walked into the kitchen, you sat up a little straighter and cleared your throat. "Good morning, Steve, " you say and spoon your Cheerios. "You sleep alright?" he asks, you take note of the sweaty muscle t-shirt he was wearing. He must've just finished working out.

"Uh, y-yeah, and you?" you say and try to hide your warm face behind your metal spoon. "I did, thank you for asking, " he says as he pulled out ingredients for his breakfast. It was peaceful, you both sat in silence, well, until Tony had shouted from his lab.

"Y/N! COME QUICK! I THINK SOMETHING HAPPENED IN THE LAB! HURRY!"

You almost fell out of your chair as you began to sprint down to the lab. If Tony was shouting for you then he must be in deep trouble. You ran to the lab and were about to sprint through the open doors. But something stopped you, plastic wrap stopped you. You fell backward on your ass and groaned as you held your nose that rubbed roughly against the plastic.

You could hear Tony's chuckle, you scoffed. "Yeah, really mature of you Stark, " you say and stand up. "You gotta' admit, it was pretty funny, " he says and you roll your eyes and storm away. Tony groans, "Don't be so lame!" you hear him shout. But he couldn't see your smirk while your mind conjured up an evil plan of payback.

~~~~~~

You walked up to Tony's room with a bag of Lifesaver hard candy, you chewed on one as you enter his bathroom.

"Hey FRIDAY?" you call for, "Yes Agent L/N?" she calls back, "Don't tell Tony I'm here, " you ask and FRIDAY responds, "Will do."

You smile and unwrap a few of the hard candies and then reach up to unscrew the showerhead. You placed a few of the candies in between the showerhead and the pipe and then screwed the head back on. You chuckled and walked out, now you just had to get him in the shower.

You walked into the kitchen and got a plate and poured baking flour on it and then walked into the lab. Tony's back was turned to you. You had to hold back your laugh as you poured the flour over his head.

"AH! What the fuck!" he shouts as he sneezes all over his Ironman bot that he had been tinkering with. The flour poofs up in the air and you laugh. He turns around, "So this is how you get me back?" he asks and you nod, "YUP!" you say with a pop at the end. He rolls his eyes, "You clean up this mess, I need a shower." he says and shakes his head, getting some of the flour out of his hair.

You chuckle and grab a broom and dustpan. You clean up the mess and toss away the flour, you do your best to shake out the flour that was in the boot and clean up the mess that was on the table. Tony came back down and touched his arms and grimaced.

"Ugh, I feel sticky after that shower. I think I need another one, " he says and you have to really hold in your laugh. "Well, flour and water make a simple dough, so yeah maybe another shower will help, " you say and Tony nods and walks out.

You stand there with your mouth agape, there's no way he fell for that. You drop to your knees laughing when he's far enough down the hallway to not hear you. The candy in the water was making him all sticky, hopefully, you can get a few more showers out of him. You saw Steve walk into the lab and you stood back up and wipe up whatever flour was left.