The Impossible ~ Peter Parker

Request- Peter was Lucas from "The Impossible" and the team and his classmates find out one day.

RaNd0m_N0B0Dy

Warnings- language

Words-

~~~~~~

"Just a few more minutes kid! We're almost there, don't tell them anything!" Peter heard Tony shout into his earpiece. His wrists were clamped together with a Vibranium cuff and chained to the cement wall. His suit was torn and stained with oozing blood.

He grimaced as the masked HYDRA agent stuck a thumb into the bullet hole on his shoulder. He knew he should've waited for the rest of the team. He knew that he should've listened instead fo diving headfirst into an active HYDRA base. But, no. He just had to. Now, he was kneeling on the concrete floor, stained up, and gasping for air. He was doused in water and put under an air conditioner, his internal temperature was dropping and his body tried to warm up by shivering. It served no justice.

Peter bit his lip as he tried to make up lies, he needed just a little bit longer. Peter was a terrible liar, he would stutter and make it completely obvious, but he had to try for the sake of him and the team. "What do you know about The Avengers? Tell me their plans, boy!" an agent said, his voice thick with an accent.

Peter whimpered, "I don't know! Please stop!" Peter pleaded. The agent growled and punched the teenage boy in the face. Peter falls to his shoulder due to the force of the punch, the Vibranium cuffs cutting his wrists. "Tell me, " the agent says and pressed the bottom of his shoe to Peter's cracked ribs.

"I'm not lying! They don't tell me plans! I'm not of age yet!" Peter gasps as he spits blood onto the cold floor. The agent paces around the room, Peter has the feeling that he's convincing him. The agent presses his fingers to his temples and rubs in circles. "So, tell me who would know?" the agent says, kneeling down.

Peter shrugs as he struggles to get back up. "I have no idea, please, just stop, " he says and the agent huffs. He looks at the other agents that stand at the door. "He doesn't know anything, get him out of here." the agent says. Just a few seconds later, the wall of the room that Peter was held hostage in was blown up and then ran in Tony, Steve, and Natasha. Steve threw his shield against the wall and it ricocheted off and hit all of the men, knocking them on their asses.

Tony and Natasha kneeled down. Tony melted the cuffs off of Peter and Natasha helped him to his feet. Peter leaned on the strong body that was Natasha's, his knees not able to hold his own body weight. Natasha handed Peter off to Steve that picked him up and off his feet with ease. They walked out through the blown up wall and back to the Quinjet.

When they got back to the Quinjet, Steve set Peter down on the examination table. Peter groans from the pain. Natasha, Tony, and Steve do what they can with the resources they have. It was only them on this mission, Bruce was booked in Wakanda, he and Shuri think they have found a cure for Leukemia and were doing tests on it. So, they had no doctor on staff.

Natasha had cut Peter's suit off and pushed it to the side. Steve tended to the cuts and lesions on Peter's face, while Tony had cauterized all of the bigger wounds along his torso. Natasha's delicate hand had tweezer trying to get out all of the fragments of the bullet that was lodged in his shoulder. The entire time, Peter was wincing and hissing in pain.

By the time the three finished cleaning up Peter, his body was shaking and burning in pain. They had started him on pain killers and put a blanket over his to help get his temperature back to normal. Tony unsuited and sat down next to Peter. Peter looked up at Tony and smiled, Tony gave him a small smile back. "Hey kid, how are ya' feeling?" he asks and Peter nods, "Better, I think the pain meds are kicking in, " he says and tries to bury himself more under the warm blanket.