Wedding Series ~ Tony Stark

Prompt: You and Mr. Stark getting married

Warnings: Language and SLIGHT SMUT!

Words: 1573

~~~~~~
Proposal

You were sitting on your couch, reading a random Asgardian book Loki brought from Asgard.

Tony plopped right down next to you wrapping his arms around your waist. "Why hello there, Tony, " you say with your eyes still glued to the book.

"Hi Y/N, " he says and kisses your cheek. "Can you come upstairs to the roof for a minute?"

You crane your neck at him with furrowed brows, "Tony, it's like eleven o'clock. And really cold, " you whine and he sighs, "I know, it's really important, "

You can see the genuine look on his face. The excitement building in brown eyes. You close your book and follow him to the roof.

You expected a nice table with drinks and dinner, but it was just empty. "Tony, what about am I doing up here? I really wanna read my book, " you whine and Tony takes your softer hand into his calloused ones.

"A little under eight years ago. I ran into an agent. Who was clearly stressed and tired and miserable, " Tony starts and you smile at the memory. "Now, I would've just helped the tired, stressed and miserable agent up and move along. But something very keen stopped me, " he says and you smile even brighter.

"And what was that?" You ask, "You big outstanding Y/E/C eyes. That only had a small amount of color left in them. I remember saying this, "Woah. Tired much?" And then she/he passed out on my shoulder, "

You blush in humiliation and Tony smiles trying to keep eye contact. "You know what I did?" He asks and you shrug your shoulders. "I took her/him home and that was the first time in a long time that I felt love. Normally when I would bring a woman/guy home. I would have sex and then ditch. But, something about this person really changed me. I still don't know what it is. Because they amaze me every day with something new, "

You smile as you pull yourself closer to Tony, almost crying at his sweet words. "And in case you haven't caught on. That person is you, " he says and pokes your nose.

You giggle as he continues

"Y'know, I've been asking myself this question for a while now. And I was kinda hoping you would answer it for me, " Tony says and then fireworks shoot into the sky.

"Will you marry me, babe?"

The big bold letters, glitter, and gleam in the sky as you cover your mouth in awe.

Tony sinks to his knee and pulls out a beautiful 2-carat diamond ring that has, "Woah, tired much?" Engraved on the side.

"Wanna answer that question?" Tony asks with a big smile. "Yes, Tony. I'll marry you. Of course, I will, " you say and he slides the diamond ring onto you left finger.

"It's gorgeous, " you say and kiss him, wrapping your arms around his neck and he picks you up slightly and spins you around.

"Thank you for saying yes, " he mutters and carries you back inside.

~~~~~~
Planning

"So, where are we gonna have it?" Tony asks, "Well, I'm okay with having it anywhere. So, long as it's not like a fucking farm or church, because I'm not religious, " you say and Tony smiles.

(Heya Author here. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in the last Wedding with Steve. But, I will not be putting you as a religious person. Not because I hate religion. I think it's great to believe in something, but for the sake of not writing a dozen alternate realities of religious weddings. You are not religious! Carry on)