Pietro Maximoff ~ Speedster

Request: @Melody_FLR_Wind May I request a Fantasy AU with all the Avengers?

My answer: Yes, of course

Warnings: Language

Words: 3983

~~~~~~

You grew up in the land of New York, more near the northern parts. But you commuted down to the city part where the King and Queen lived.

Tony Stark and Pepper Potts-Stark the King and Queen of New York. Prince Peter Stark (Yes I did fucking do that) and his little sister Princess Morgan Stark. The royal family is good to the towns and neighboring states.

They treated their army and workers with respect. The treated the civilians of all types equally. You work with the other warrior in the Royal's Army.

Captain Rogers. A nobleman with great leadership skills. He's more of an old-fashioned figure, he and the Royal's don't get along sometimes.

Thor Odinson. The townspeople call him a God due to his abilities with thunder and lightning.

Black Widow. One of the few women in the Army. She's known for her spy and espionage skills. She mainly works in gathering intelligence.

Dr. Banner. He tends to keep to himself, working in the castle instead of on the field. He doesn't like the monster to scare the children. But, he the one to turn to when you have a bad scrape.

Sorceress Maximoff. She astounded you with her telekinetic powers. She also excels in potion making and spells. She always talked of a twin, but you never met him.

Archer Barton. You worked with him. You both specialize in long-distance archery. He carries a compound, long-bow, while you use a crossbow. The townspeople called you Huntress.

They were normally the people that led charges and were front in line when it came to battle. But there was also a few other good soldiers.

The kids call him The Black Panther do to his funny, cat-like costume.

There is the Winter Soldier, now known more as the White Wolf. He was once a front line fighter in the enemy kingdom, HYDRA. But, he became a useful asset to the team.

Every so often an African village, Wakanda would visit with the Dora Milage, along with Blank Panther.

The Falcon, a man with flight and accuracy abilities tended to join in battles as well, serving as a loyal companion.

And every so often. A group calling themselves the Guardians would come down in a spacecraft to offer help, but they normally protected outer space.

The Army has fought many enemies in its time.

Loki, a God of Mischief and Lies who sought to take over all lands known.

They fought alien creatures on Wakanda's foreign soil.

They defeated and slaughter a mad-man by the name of Thanos. Who almost won by a hair.

In the entire universe, New York's Army tended to shine over others. Nothing could penetrate their walls, nothing could break their Army, nothing could defeat them.

So when they got called in for a dozen house robberies, they weren't intimidated by a few home thieves and thugs.

They examined the area with a delicate, detective eye. This was Black Widow's specialty, analyzing. She craned her neck when she saw loose, random items on the floor and tipped over. Papers were strung around the room. Like a gust of wind blew them away.