Worthy ~ Avengers

Request- Everyone is taking turns are lifting the hammer, and the reader is worthy (like the AOU Party Scene)

*This is going to be like the AOU Party Scene, but post-Endgame. BUT IM KEEPING EVERYONE ALIVE AND HAVING BRUCE IN HUMAN FORM, thank you*

Sin_The_Skeleton

Warnings- language

Words- 2736

~~~~~~

This mission took the longest in the  Avenger's mission history. Four days of fighting agents after agents, reinforcement after reinforcement. That base was crucial to gain intel on numerous secret intelligence organizations. Although it took days and the Avengers were in some pretty weak shape with bruises coating their bodies like another layer of skin and gashes that were freshly stitched with thread.

It didn't stop Tony from hosting a small party, and when he said a small party; he meant it this time. It was only the team and very close friends. No hit famous celebrities, no super-smart college professors, no Elon Musk, just the team. Steve, Natasha, Tony, Clint, Bruce, Thor, Sam, Bucky, You, and Wanda were the ones that participated in the missions. But, Loki, T'Challa, Shuri, Peter, and Clint's family came over to congratulate you all on the outstanding performance and perseverance.

There was music, Clint's kid played around the building snooping and poking at random gadgets. Which made Clint and Laura nervous, but Tony reassured them that there was a child lock on everything since Peter has a tendency to press buttons he shouldn't. This makes Peter blush and flushes crimson. He walks off to hang out with Cooper, Lila, and Nathaniel. 

This left just the adults and their drinks. Clint was making peaceful conversation with his wife, her legs draped over his knee with a glass of wine in hand. Natasha and Steve are seen smiling while talking, you had no clue what they would talk about, but you assume it's Natasha trying to convince Steve to go on a blind date. Then there is Sam and Bucky.

Sam is tipsy, Bucky, with his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes squinted, is trying to decipher the incoherent rambles on Sam's drunkenness. Bucky is leaning forwards with his hands on Sam's shoulders trying to keep Sam from tipping over. It wasn't even ten o'clock at night yet and he was already hammered. Shuri and Tony were making conversation about the Kimoyo Beads that Shuri wore. 

She held them proudly, talking about her brilliant invention. She showed him all the features, communications, holograms, video, and audio recording. Tony observed the bracelet with a certain wonder in his eyes that you rarely see. The look he wore was similar to one he wore when watching Peter help him down in his lab. Admiration and happiness, maybe even curiosity. Tony then began to talk about the Artificial Intelligence he had created that was hooked up throughout the entire facility. Shuri smiled and looked up and around and nodding at the speakers that were at each corner of the large room so F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s voice could be heard.

Two brilliant minds, sharing and expressing ideas. It was a beautiful thing to watch unfold.

Wanda and T'Challa were seen having small talk, you believe they were just getting to know each other. They didn't seem like they were uncomfortable with the small talk, they wore smiles and they chuckled from time to time as they had to ask each other to repeat something. Their accents twisted their words and made it difficult to understand with some words. You watched as two gods spoke.

Thor and Loki spoke with small smiles.  Two brothers, nothing alike, yet they still are there for each other even if one hates to admit. Thor places his hammer down on the glass coffee table and you see Bruce stare at it. His hands clasped together and brought under his chin where his head rested. You nudge his knee with your foot making him break out of his trance.