The Avengers ~ Domestic

Request: tashromanoff I would love a one-shot of the Avengers in a room with a bunch of snacks and watching a movie or reading to each other

My Answer: holy cow, this sounds FuN

Warnings: Fluff and Language! Drunk Sam and Bucky, like excessive alcohol

Words: 2321

~~~~~~

"I swear to God if you don't pick a movie in the next minute, I'm gonna shove this remote where you don't want it, " Natasha threatens Tony as the Avengers stare at a 60-inch plasma flatscreen.

"I recommended like fifteen movies!" Steve shouts, "We are not watching a black and white film from the '30s, Rogers!" Natasha shouts and chucks a pillow at the Captain's head.

Steve huffs as Tony scrolls through a long list of movies.

"Why can't we watch one of my movies?" Natasha asks, "No, because they aren't good for Peter. Everyone dies and it's really depressing, " Tony says and Peter brings his knees up to his chest, curling up into the corner of the couch.

"Can we watch Star-Wars?" Peter squeaks, "We watched that last week, " Clint groans, "So?" Peter asks, "The entire fucking franchise!" Clint yells.

Tony smacks the archer on the back of the head with the remote. "No swearing around Peter! You understand me you son of a bitch?" Tony yells and the two men break into a fight, as Thor laughs heartily at the mortals having a very pathetic brawl.

~~~~~~

"Don't we have snacks at home?" Vision asks as they walk down a Wal-Mart candy aisle.

"Yeah, but when we have a movie night you want to have a huge pile of candy in front of you. So you never run out, " Wanda says and laughs as Sam and Bucky run down the aisle with carts, wildly and randomly throwing in as many chips, candies, drinks, snacks as possible.

"And you expect to pay for all of that?" Vision asks and Wanda chuckles.

"Uh no. I expect Stark too, " Sam says and whips out Tony's debit card. Bucky and Sam giggle like little children as they run to the chocolate aisle.

"Oh my God! Bucky look! A Winter Soldier and Falcon onesie! If you get mine, I'll get yours, " Sam says and throws the pieces of clothes into the carts.

Wanda and Vision peacefully look at the fun looking toys and wall posters until they heard a loud crash.

"Hey, I bet I can beat you in a cart racing match, " Sam challenges, "No, you can't!" Bucky argues and then a loud crash and groans can be heard from the aisle next to them.

Bucky rushes over to Wanda.

"Uh, Wanda. We have a problem, " he says, "What did you do?" She asks and looks peers into the aisle.

"We made a mess, " Bucky says and almost laughs at Sam, who sits in indented shelves with random food items piled on top of him.

"Owie, " Sam groans and cringes as he tries to get up. "Can you use your powers to fix it?" Bucky asks as a small child scared of getting in trouble.

Wanda sighs loudly and pushes away the metal carts, filing them back up with the junk food and handing them to the two man-children.

Bucky helps Sam up, he groans but something catches his eye. "Is that the liquor aisle?" Sam asks and they pair exchange a mischievous look as they sprint into the next aisle, leaving shoe skid marks from making a sharp turn.