Stucky~ A Happy Little Family

A/N: So Bucky and Steve were enjoying their Saturday morning coffee, and they heard a knock at the door. Steve goes to open it, and they are caught with a little surprise...

Also, Peter and Sarah are the same
age.

+edited+

Words: 2350

Warnings: Talk of abandonment, some language, talk of sex, FLUFF

~~~~~~

Steve smiled as his husband of a little over two years walked into the kitchen and sat at the barstool counter.

"Morning, " Steve chirped, "How did you sleep?"

Bucky smiled, "Good, " he answers, "No nightmare, so that's always a good sign."

Steve pours two cups of coffee. One had milk and sugar, while that other one was just black with nothing in it.

"One black coffee, for your none existent soul, " Steve joked as he placed the mug in front of him. He just rolls his eyes, as Steve sat down next to him.

Steve cringe and groan lightly as he sat down. "You okay?" Bucky asked with concern written all over. Steve waved it off, "Just a little sore from last night, " Steve chuckled as Bucky smirked, "You told me to go har-, " Bucky's sentence was cut off mid-sentence as a knock came from their front door.

"What the hell was that?" Bucky asked as he took a swig from his mug. "I don't know, I'll go check," Steve said, "Careful, Lord knows how many fans that famous Captain America has, " Bucky snickered, as Steve went to answer the door, chuckling.

Steve opened the door, but no one was there. He peeked down the sidewalk and peered into the bushes. Then he looked down.

"HOLY SHIT JAMES! GET OVER HERE!"

"Language Captain, language!" Bucky yelled from the kitchen as he walked over, "Now what's the big fuss?"

His question drawled out as he saw Steve carry a baby with bundles and bundles of blankets surrounding and tying him into a ball. "Steve, who's baby is that?" he asked a little freaked out that there was just someone's kid in their living room.

"I'm not sure, James. All I know that it came in a basket with a blanket and an envelope." Steve said as he closed their door and handed his husband the envelope.

Bucky ripped it open.

Please take care of her.

That's all the letter said. "No name, no birthday, no parents, no phone numbers, no nothing, " Bucky mumbled, "What should we do?"

Steve shrugged, "Keep her? I mean, she has nowhere else to go, and I would feel terrible if we just threw her back out there, " Steve said calmly, then started rambling, "I mean! Only if you're comfortable with it. I don't wanna force yo-"

Bucky placed his lips onto Steve's, effectively shutting him up. He pulled away with a smile, "That's a perfect idea, " he whispered, "Get dressed, we are going to the Child Services Center, and we are adopting her."

Steve smiled as he looked down at the small infant, that couldn't be more than six months. She had very bright, sparkling blue eyes, with fair, olive skin and just a bit of dark brown hair.

She let out a yawn that made Steve's heart just crumble and melt.

~~~~~~

"So, this child was just left on your doorstep?" the social worker questioned, Steve, nodded his head, "Yes Ma'am, found her only around an hour ago."