Bruises ~ WandaNat

Request- Natasha is getting abused

Sxarletwidow3014

Warnings- Language, talks of abuse, bisexual

-PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK-

Words- 3110

~~~~~~

Natasha looks worrisome as she stared at the clock. She's stuck in an after mission brief. It was almost 10 at night and she knew her new boyfriend, Daniel, would not be happy about this. He told her multiple times to be home BEFORE ten. 

She would probably get in trouble for this. Daniel is clingy, he likes to keep Natasha close at all times, she knew that he loved her. She knew she deserves the stinging slap she would earn after being rude, disrespectful or disobedient. But, Daniel, he's a sweetheart, he cuddles her and always asks if she's okay.

It was her fault. He was putting her back in her place.

Fury noticed her jittery demeanor and spoke to her, "You got somewhere to be, Ms. Romanoff?" 

Natasha shook her head to pull herself from the trance of staring helplessly at the electronic clock on the wall; think of an excuse to give to Daniel. Natasha cleared her throat, "I'm sorry, Director. I have a few things on my mind, " she avoided eye contacted with everyone in the room. 

Fury raised his brow and looked unimpressed by Romanoff's petty, bad lie. "Hm, alright, that's all I got. Well done today, see you all bright and early tomorrow, "

Natasha quickly gathered her belongings and rushed to her car. She bumped into Clint and Wanda on the way to the garage. Leaving them both stunned. Normally, Natasha will always stop to bid her two close friends a goodnight. But, she pushed right past them both with a worried, almost fearful, look in her eyes. 

Natasha was not known to look scared, she very rarely showed her true feelings. But, not much scared her. She has been through a lot, the Red Room, she's fought wars, she's been tortured and manipulated, she's been in battles greater than herself and has made sacrifices like no other. But, she looked as if she just saw the entire world die and break into pieces. 

"Hey, do you know what's been up with Natasha lately?" Wanda asks Clint as they watch her hurry down the hall.

Clint shrugs his shoulders and pouted his lips. "I have no idea. I've never seen her like this. She has been off though, I'll do some digging. Maybe it's a lady problem, you should also talk to her, " Clint says and looks over to Wanda.

Wanda sighs as she hears Natasha's jaguar engine roar to life and the tears screech as they skid across the polished floor and onto the busy New York streets.

~~~~~~ 

"Daniel?" Natasha calls out as she nervously enters her apartment. 

She sent down her bags and wanders through the house. Once she enters the kitchen, she sees him. He's sitting at the dinner table, an angry look on his face. His eyes burning into hers, eyebrows furrowed. Fists balled up as they lay next to multiple bottles of cheap beer. 

Natasha gulps, "I'm sorry I was a bit late, the briefing took a bit longer than expected, " she says truthfully. This was a big mission, they took over multiple old, but still active, HYDRA bases all over Asia and Europe. It took almost three weeks, there was a lot of information to go over. Natasha was leading that mission, so she couldn't leave early.

"What's my rule?" the man asks as he slowly rises from his seat and walks over to Natasha who is across the room. The floorboards creak and Natasha's senses become heightened, she wished to fight back. But, she knows that it will only make it worse. She was late, she needs to have a punishment for her crime.