Ultimatum ~ Peter Parker

Request- Peter gets kidnapped by Justin Hammer because he wants some revenge

the_Elle_Stark

Warnings- mentions of torture, blood/gore, language, angst

Words- 6276

~~~~~~

Peter Parker smiled as he walked down the hallway, smiling at the one-hundred in black ink at the top of his final exam for AP physics. He felt a bubbly feeling in his chest when he thought about how proud Mr. Stark would be when he showed him the grade of the examination. 

He made a quick stop to his locker to pick up a few textbooks and his gym uniform. He feels his phone buzz in his pocket, he fishes out the phone out of the khaki pockets and swipes to unlock the phone. He reads the text message Tony had sent him.

Hey kid, I'm waiting out front, no need to swing home :)

Peter smiles at the smiley face since Tony never really understood emoticons, even though he was genius with technology and tech-savvy. Peter sent back a quick reply, stating that he saw the text and understood. He walked out of the front entrance and walked towards the very luxurious and expensive-looking car.

It was sleek and looked to be freshly polished as it shined and reflected Peter's walking figure on the door. The engine purred loudly as the car sat at the curb. Peter saw that it was Tony driving this time and not Happy, which was odd, but he shrugged it off. Peter opened the passenger side door and sat down in the leather seat.

"Hey kid, how was school and your exams?" Tony asks as he smiles, tearing his eyes from whatever he was focused on outside onto the kid. "It was great. I got a one hundred percent on my physics test and I'm getting my math and history tests back tomorrow. I still have a few more exams to take, " Peter says as he shows Tony the graded paper. He smiles and places a hand on Peter's shoulder, giving him a proud shake. "Good job kid, I knew you'd do well. I told you there was nothing to stress about, " Tony says and puts the automatic car into drive.

"Thank Mr. Stark, " Peter says as he puts on his seat belt. Tony was about to start to drive, but froze and stared at a car facing the wrong way. This was a one-way road, that car shouldn't be facing his. The car was blue and expensive, whoever was in it had money. The driver wore sunglasses and a scowl on his face. He looked familiar to Tony, but he couldn't place his finger on it.

Peter noticed Tony's strange demeanor and tapped his shoulder. Tony jump with a small gasp as he snapped out of his trance. "Mr. Stark, are you okay?" Peter asks and Tony shakes his head to clear his thoughts, "Yeah kid, sorry, just zoned out, " he says and focuses back on driving back to the Avenger's mansion. Peter tried to see what Tony saw. All he saw was a man in a blue car, he must be waiting for his kids. 

Peter shrugged as he put in his earbuds and placed whatever song first came to mind. Tony was quiet the entire ride. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, but usually Tony was more talkative. Tony was too focused on his mind and the man in the car. Why did he look so familiar, he started going through a list of people in his head.

It definitely wasn't an Avenger, he would've recognized him. It wasn't any business associate he was still in contact with, none of them have kids or have kids still in school. So, who could it be? Maybe, someone, he had hurt before? Was it possibly HYDRA? Tony became much more attentive to the road in front of him and the people in the cars beside him. He didn't even trust the car full of young people laughing and giggling while blasting music in the car. 

He quickly made his way to the mansion and Peter noticed how Tony sat up a bit straighter and sped down the road, skillfully speeding and swerving past cars. Tony wore a worried look and breathed heavily the more he thought of the stranger and why he was at Peter's school. "Mr. Stark? Are you okay?" Peter asks, removing the earbud closest to Tony.