Disliked ~ Peter Parker

Request- male!reader, and Peter have been seeing each other for a while and Tony has been suspicious of the reader thinking that he'll hurt Peter

Septoxxic

Warning- language, gay relationship

Words- 3052

~~~~~~

Peter peeks his head in the conference room. He gathered everyone in there, Tony, Steve, Natasha, Aunt May, everyone. He warned everyone to not freak out, that could only mean one thing: he has a new pet, or he has a crazy, stupid idea.

"Hey kid, what's up?" Tony asks as he sees Peter poke his head in the room, "Um, j-just one moment, " he stutters nervously, and everyone looks at each other suspiciously. 

"What's up with Peter?" Tony leans over and asks May and she shrugs, "I don't know he seemed fine this morning, " she says and pushes her glasses farther up the bridge of her nose. "He probably made another PowerPoint on another stupid idea, " Sam says aloud and Bucky chuckles.

Tony glares at Sam across the table and Steve looks at him in disappointment, "Sam, we talked about this. Be nicer to the kid, " Steve scolds, "Jeez, you're sounding like your mother Steven, " Bucky teases with a smile. 

"I'm surprised you even remember that Manchurian Candidate, " Tony jokes with a cackle and Pepper pokes him in the ribs. Bucky points his metal pointer finger at Tony, "You hit me where it hurts. I'll get you back Stark, " 

Before a banter starts, Peter walked in and wheeled in a flat-screen TV. Then a PowerPoint turned on. Sam sprung to his feet, "TOLD YA! Alright, I get to leave now, " he says as he's about to leave his chair Steve pipes up. 

"Sam, sit your ass down, " Steve chastises and Sam rolls his eyes and sits back down. Bucky chuckles shallowly and the attention is turned back to Peter. He looks nervous, his hands are clammy, face slightly flushed with red, he's bouncing on the balls of his feet. 

"So, I-I-I think t-there is something you sh-should know, " he stutters and taps the remote that transitions to the next slide. It reads: I'm Gay

Everyone reads and then tilts their head in a surprising shock. Not even Sam can make a joke at the statement. Tony's eyes are wide and May smiles at her nephew. Steve and Bucky sigh, being gay back in their day wasn't really a thing; but they would accept Peter no matter what. Natasha's eyebrows are raised, but she couldn't say that she didn't see it. She knew something was up with Peter the day she met him, along with Clint.

Tony is the first to break the silence, "Well then, that's news. How-How long have you known?" he asks and Peter bites his lip and picks at his nails, "A few years, " he replies and turns to May, "Aunt M-May, what do you think?" he asks and she stands and walks over to the boy she raised. She fixes a brown lock of hair that escaped the hair gel. She cups the blushing cheeks and lightly kisses his forehead. "I think I already knew, " she says and Peter's eyes go wide.

Before he can ask a single question, she shushes him. "Oh please, Peter. I know the boy that I raised, " she says and pulls him into a hug. Peter quickly hugs her back tightly and lets out a sigh of relief. He pulls away and says, "There is someone you should meet, " he turns to the door and calls out for you.

You open the door and wave at all of the Avengers. 

Holy shit, I'm in the same room as Captain America and Iron Man. Oh my gosh, that's the Black Widow!

You try to keep a calm face for Peter, you know he was really nervous, but on the inside, you are screaming. Your heart running one-thousand miles a second and you can feel the sweat dripping down your back like Niagra Falls. You go and stand next to Peter.