Images of Gerald's parents house.

We entered and met Gerald mum at the living room

Mum we are here........... Gerald said.

Oh my baby I really miss you........... Gerald's mum said standing up from the couch and walking towards us with a huge smile on her face.

Awwww mum I miss you too........ Gerald said as he hugged his mum. They really must love each other so much.

Son what was the emergency you talked about on the phone yesterday.......... His dad said walking down the stairs. Wow Mr Cox really look younger in person than in pictures. He could easily pass as Gerald's elder brother.

Be patient John. They just got here........... Gerald's mum scolded.

I am supposed to be on my way to France by now but I had to wait for him to get here since he said it was an emergency and a Matter of life and death............. Gerald's dad said looking at Gerald.

Okay dad can we go to your study and talk......... Gerald said looking at his parents.

But this is the first time you are bringing your girlfriend home at least let welcome her well before going to your problem......... Gerald's mum looked at me with a genuine  smile. Oh such a sweet future mother in-law

Oh Mrs Cox, I am okay. Let just finish with why we came here first........ I said speaking for the first time.

Oh sorry dear I am just in hurry that is why I sound impatient and since you are okay let proceed to my study and tell us what brought you guys home.................  Gerald's dad said.

Oh my God did he just said home? Meaning this is my home as in he accept my relationship with his son.

Stop been silly, there is a serious matter at hand, stop thinking about this. My subconscience scolded.

Okay........  I replied as we all went up the stairs to Gerald's dad's study. It really look huge and luxurious. He sat down on one of the couches in the room with his wife beside him whiles Gerald and I sat on another one opposite his parents.

Okay dad I will go straight to the point. We actually came here for your help. We are in some deep mess and we need yo.......... Gerald was cut short with his ringtone. He took out his phone and look on the screen.

One minutes I need to pick this up please........... He said as his dad signalled him to pick the call.

Hello....... he said into the phone. He went silence for a few second probably listening to the other person on the other side of the phone.

What the fuck are you saying............. He suddenly yelled. I quickly sit up looking at him curiously. I didn't really hear what the other person said but after a couple of seconds he shot up from the chair running his hand through his hair frustratedly.

Fuck......... He cussed loudly before throwing his phone across the room.

What is it Gerald......... I asked.

They have Sandra............. Gerald said.

What do you mean by they have Sandra. And who has Sandra........... I asked.

Julius just called me and told me they were attacked by some unknown gun mens at where they were hidding Sandra and all our guards were killed. He is the only one that survive and they took Sandra away. He thinks it is El Alacran's men..............Gerald said. El Alacran is Brad's dad right! Meaning Brad's parent took Sandra.

Oh my God. I feel so horrible. I put her into this. I put her life in danger. I shouldn't have involved her. It was my fight .

She was trying to help me and now her life is in danger. They are going to kill her because of me.

Which Julius? Is it Julius as in my guard? And what do you have to do with El Alacran............. Gerald's dad ask curiously.

Gerald explained everything to his parents and to say they looked shocked and angry was an understatement.

I knew you were up to something but I didn't really think you will go this far in endangering your life and others around you............ His dad said.

You should have told us......... His mum said.

Sorry I didn't know it will get to this. I didn't know they were this dangerous............ Gerald said quietly.

So what are you planning to do.......... His dad ask quietly.

I don't know dad. They took her from one of your cottages so by now they would know I am behind it and it will be easier to trace it to Cheryl too............ Gerald said.

Oh God we are all dead. Is it the reason why I have been having this feeling something is going to go wrong.

Oh God please save Sandra and save all of us.

❤️U
XOXO
CHRISTALYNE PEISIE
VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW.