10 - One Hand. One mouth. (Unedited)

Please note that this hasn't been edited yet. It's a raw draft. Feel free to rip it apart. Tell me what you like or hate. I want to make BE the best book it can possibly be so honest feedback is always welcome. Consider sharing this book on social media and with others who may enjoy it and help get Breaking Eden noticed by Wattpad. Thanks for reading! :0)

________________________________________________________________________________

10 – One Hand. One mouth.

Time was of little use to Eden. All she had was time.

Time to think.

Time to feel.

Time to drown in the calm waters of her void.

Eden wandered into her room, shedding her clothes thoughtlessly as though it were the normal thing to do.

She paused. The silky fabric between her fingers was what was normal, right? Shedding one's clothes and walking around nude wasn't. This house was changing her. She could feel it happening little by little.

Dropping the shirt to the floor, she crawled underneath the covers ready to forget everything about this night. Nothing positive came from their meeting, at least not for Eden. She did better when she was able to put her feeling aside and bury them. Lock them in a closet in her mind and never, ever, open it again.

But now she was being forced to talk about it, to confront her dark past. She wanted to sleep, but there was something else she wanted more.

Sex. Preferably with Declan.

That familiar heat began to burn within her as thoughts of him on top of her, pinning her down. His hand over her mouth.

The bedroom door opened.

Eden squinted into the darkness.

"Do you want me to lay with you tonight?" Declan asked, his words brought a smile to her lips.

She scooted over to give him room. "Yes."

"You've taken your clothes off." He said once his bare chest pressed against her back. "I thought I'd come in here and have to tell you to take them off."

"I thought the same thing when I undressed." She held his hand when he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Try to get some sleep. I brought the sedative if you want it.

Eden stayed silent. She was done talking. It was time to feel, both physically and emotionally. She slid his hand to her breast, hoping he'd get the hint, but all she got was a low laugh.

"Go to sleep, Eden." His breath was hot against the back of her neck and when he kissed her skin a bolt of pleasure raced down her spine.

There wasn't going to be any sleep, at least not yet. Not until Eden had her desired release.

She dragged his hand down her body with little resistance and pressed his finger over her sex.

"What are you trying to do?" There was a flicker of movement against her nether lips.

"Nothing."

He kissed her shoulder. "On your back."

"No." She resisted and instead tried to roll to her belly. "Like this."

"We aren't doing that ever again."

Hearing those words made Eden roll to her back.

"What?" She spoke, almost worried that she'd lose her window. "It's okay. If I can't control my emotions, then give me the sedative."