What would you like to see happen?

Video: Fergalicious by Fergie

________________________________________________________________________________

Hellooooooo everyboddddyyyyy,

I'm opening another reader feedback/input chapter because I love hearing from you all. Feel free to reply in the comments or shoot me a PM if you want to stay hidden. It's all good here. There is 100% NO judgement from me.

What would you like to see more of in Breaking Eden?

Love, torture, sex, violence, action, terror, or anything? Once Eden get's to Declan's the real fun begins. So if it's seems kind of slow right now it's because I'm building everything up for the big incident. And if I manage to pull it off it's going to be EPIC! I can't wait for you all to read it.

That being said, I have the first book pretty much all outlined/loosely outlined towards the end. It has everything I think is needs to make this one of Wattpad's sickest, most insanely disturbing books. And it's also going to be packed full of smutty, smut, smut for all you closet freaks. ;0)

The rules?

It's pretty simple, anything goes! It can be fun and sexy, dark and twisted, or somewhere in between. I think it would be cool to have readers fantasies/kinks as well as what I already have down. I've been developing more scenes with the auction balls and even venturing outside of the mansion walls to the Sisters House. ***Spoiler alert***