16 - Declan's Release (3/24/2019 New Chapter)

Here is a fresh new chapter. I wanted to got more into detail into with Declan's time alone with Diamond. That being said, this hasn't been edited. It's purely a raw first draft that I might need to expand on later to add more meat to it. 

As always, feel free to rip this story apart. Tell me what you like and what you don't like. Extra points if you offer a way you think it can be improved. I'm all ears for reader feedback as long as it's helpful and honest. 

Chapter 17 coming soon! 

________________________________________________________________________________

16

Declan's Release

"Come here." Declan motioned Diamond forward as his hand worked at his belt buckle. "On your knees and crawl."

She slipped from the couch without the slightest bit of hesitation and crawled toward him. Her full breasts hung beneath her, swaying with her movements.

"Now tell me, Diamond." He slowly slid the belt free of his pants. "Do you desire pain, or do you desire giving it?"

"If you're asking if I'm a dominant, the answer is yes." She stopped in front of his feet and lean back on her knees. "And if you're asking if I'm a submissive then the answer is still yes."

"A switch." The side of his mouth twitched up. "It's been a while since I've had one of those."

"Which would you like me to be?"

"That depends. Do you enjoy pain?"

"Yes."

That word sent a bolt of agonizing pleasure through his cock.

"Stand up." Declan unbuttoned his pants as she stood and drew down the zipper. "I want you to please me." He pulled her onto his lap.

There was no fight or resistance. She simply caved to his needs. Her willingness to comply without so much as an ounce of hesitation pleased him immensely.

What an obedient one you are. He mused and brought Diamond's glistening fingertips to his lips. One by one, he ran his tongue up its length and delighted in Eden's essence.

"How does she taste?" Diamond settled onto his lap by sliding her legs around him to straddle his hips.

"Divine." He trailed his fingertips along Diamond's jaw. "I wish to taste her on your tongue." He smashed his mouth against her lips.

Her hand dropped to his cock, pulling back his underwear to free it and began to stroke him.

But all Declan could think about was Eden. She bogged down his memories with every tiny detail.

The way her mouth pressed against his after she had begged him to kiss her. Soft but yielding under his fevered touch. To how her fingers then curled over the backs of his arms, as though she wanted to hold him that much closer. The feel of her cheek underneath his fingertips as he tilted her head back the slightest bit to meet his eager mouth. Then the beautiful sound of her moans against his ear as she leaned her cheek against his.

That moment would last an eternity.

His memories drifted to her eyes. Flecks of gold mixed with brown. No, they were blue with flecks of green, making them look almost hazel. How when she smiled up at him the corners of her eyes crinkled. The way she looked at him with burning need in those final moments as she fought a war against her release.