3 - Blood Letting (8/4/18 New Chapter)

Video: I Think We're Alone Now by Hidden Citizens

Hey guys! I'm pleased to announce that this is a brand new chapter for Breaking Eden. Give it a read and let me know down below in the comments what you honestly think. Good or bad, I'll take it if it'll help improve my story.

As always, please point out any mistakes you may find while reading. Fresh eyes see everything I miss. And don't forget to vote, comment, and share to help get Breaking Eden to #1! :0)

Chapter three update coming soon...

________________________________________________________________________________

3 - Blood Letting

***Declan's POV***

***Sometime later***

Declan leaned back in his chair, staring at the blurred image of Eden on his monitor screen. She stirred in her sleep, her feet moving, her head leaning one way then the other as if she were trying to swim. She had awakened just in time for him to make his grand entrance and perform his own kind of exam.

Something odd caught his attention, made him hold back from leaving. Dr. Morrison sat at Eden's side and tried to speak with her, but like before, she refused to answer any of his questions.

Her gaze remained glued to the ceiling, glue to his gaze. It felt as though she was glaring right at him, knowing he was watching her.

His cock stirred at the sight of her sprawled out on the examination table. He would like nothing more than to strip that paper cloth from her body and take pleasure in the sight of her nakedness and her vulnerable state.

Such a defiant woman you are. Declan traced the line of her body, tapping the spot between her spread legs, and switched off the monitor without a second thought.

He would force Eden to talk and would make her do so much more in the coming days, weeks, months, and maybe even years of her stay with him. She belonged to him now, and only him for the foreseeable future.

Declan switched off the lights in the little room and shut the door behind him when he existed. Its show time, folks.

He sauntered down the short passageway, taking his time to get to her. The door to her medical room turned without a hitch.

"Hello Eden," Declan spoke. "Good to see you're finally awake."

Eden still refused to acknowledge his presence. She continued to stare up at the ceiling in the form of stubborn silence.

Fine. Have it your way then. Declan moved towards her arms, began to work at the ropes binding her wrists overhead and muttered just loud enough for her to hear, "Why do you insist on being so rude? Disobedience will get you nowhere."

His hands paused at the knots, testing her stubbornness. She seemed not to care the slightest bit either way as she stared past him with a vacant glare.

"Here I am, about to release you, and you still refuse to show me an ounce of respect for my effort. Shall I keep you here another day or two, tied up, and at my mercy?"He cocked an eyebrow down at her, thinking that threat alone would conjure up some form of emotional response from her but she offered him nothing of the sort; not even a frown wrinkled her brow. "Maybe then you'll show some respect."

Declan took a step backward. Dr. Morison moved to speak, but Declan held his hand up to silence him. He wanted to show Eden he would leave her there, alone, and in the dark.