12 - Ima Drowned You In That Tub (7/23/18 New Chapter)

Video: Perfect by Ed Sheeran

Hey guys! I'm pleased to announce that this is a brand new chapter for Breaking Eden. Give it a read and let me know down below in the comments what you honestly think. Good or bad, I'll take it if it'll help improve my story.

As always, please point out any mistakes you may find while reading. Fresh eyes see everything I miss. And don't forget to vote, comment, and share to help get Breaking Eden to #1! :0)

Chapter thirteen update coming soon...

________________________________________________________________________________

12 - Ima drowned You In That Tub

    Eden lowered her body into the steaming water and allowed herself the opportunity to relax just for a little bit before the other foot dropped.

Diamond was currently giving Eden the silent treatment from the bedroom. But Eden could hear the muttering curses. Diamond let loose in the other room while changing into her night clothes. Eden knew their friendship was in jeopardy, but she didn't much care anymore. If Diamond honestly believed that she should have allowed that man to force himself upon her person, then she didn't need her friendship any longer. Once again Eden was reminded that she could only count on herself. 

    Sucking in a lungful of air, Eden slipped beneath the soapy surface of the water and succumbed to the nothingness that waited below.

She imagined that she was at home, in her cramped apartment, just like any other night and when she surfaced Mr. Darcy would be there to keep her company. In her fantasy this night never occurred, her mind even went as far as wiping Declan clear of her memory. Only it didn't last long.

    But the night had occurred.

There wasn't a simple way to go about erasing it, no matter how badly she wished to do so. It had happened.

    Eden surfaced, gasping for fresh breath and found Diamond leaning against the bathroom counter. She glared silently down at Eden in the tub with a look of pure loathing on her face. She had changed from her evening gown and had slipped into a black tank top and red pajama pants.     

"Okay. Out with it. Let's get this over with." Eden prompted her to speak.

Diamond folded her arms across her chest, "I was having a good time. You just had to go and ruin everything didn't you?"

Eden laughed, "What was I supposed to do, Dee? The creep was feeling me up the entire night then tried to kiss me after I repeatedly told him no and to stop groping my ass. It's his own damn fault."

"You could have just rolled with it. It was just a kiss."

     "Screw you, Dee! You would have done the same." Eden sat up in the tub, exposing her breasts above the water. "And you know it."

    "That's where you're wrong. I wouldn't have done shit. Not with forty grand at stake. I would have milked that mother fucker for all that he was worth." 

"Well I'm sorry, but I'll never be that desperate for money."

Diamond rolled her eyes and turned her back to Eden, obviously annoyed. She proceeded to take her makeup off in a huff and added, "You really are a bitch, you know that? I don't know why I wasted this opportunity on you. I should have brought someone else. Anyone else would have enjoyed this night."