Welcome to Year of the Author

It's story time folks! 

 Let's sit crooked and talk straight for a moment shall we. Year of the Author contains everything I've learned thus far throughout my writing journey. What does that mean exactly? Well, it means I've made all those embarrassing newbie mistakes so you don't have to! That's right, I just made things ten times easier for you. You're welcome. 

 Here, you'll learn all the tips and tricks to make your book not so terrible, hopefully. If I do my job right, I'll be able to pat myself on the back and set you on the path of writer's bliss. If not... well.... then you didn't get the advice from me, okay?! 

 But on a serious note, I give straightforward writing advice that's packed full humor. So settle back, pour yourself a nice glass of that fancy boxed wine, and listen up, because you're about to be schooled on how to write a kick-ass novel. I also do drunk book reviews, answer writing questions, and have developed a HUGE author tag/challenge that's starting on Instagram on October 1, 2018. Everyone is invited to participate. 

 Have writing questions in need of an answer? Maybe you want me to review a book? Don't fret! Tweet me at @K_E_Francis or ask me on my blog Year of the Author. Be sure to like, subscribe and ring that bell so you get notified when I post new content. 

 Byeeeeee!