(Bonus Chapter) Eden's Dance (2/11/2021 update)

Video: Creedence Clearwater Revival - I put a spell on you 

Feel free to tell me what you honestly think and rip it apart, good or bad, I'm all ears. I'm in the middle of doing final self edits before I start looking for Beta readers. And don't forget to vote, comment, and share to help get Breaking Eden to #1! :0)

________________________________________________________________________________

(Bonus Chapter)

(Readers should this chapter be added to the published book?)

Eden's Dance

"Ladies and gentlemen." Ricky stepped through the velvet curtains to the sound of excited applause. "Welcome to Harvey's Burlesque Theater! The raciest, most scantily clad club Portland has to offer. For those unlucky few who haven't experienced a show quite like this, let me assure you, you're in for a treat. Throughout tonight's performance you'll be presented with various men and women, but be forewarned, my fair skinned brothers and sisters. There will be nips. There will be lips. And there will be a whole lotta of dicks. Can I get an AMEN!"

"Amen!" The audience chanted.

"Oh, one more thing, volunteers will be selected throughout the night. Don't be alarmed. It's as a chance to indulge in your deepest, darkest fantasies. Our dancers aim to please your every desire. Are you ready for it?"

The audience erupted in whistles and howls.

Behind the curtains, Eden positioned herself center stage and tried to sooth her growing nerves while mentally preparing herself. She ran through her routine and hit every mark. And as the roar of the audience grew, so did her confidence. All was well until her fingers came to rest over the hem of her detachable skirt. An unwilling clasp would ruin her entire performance. She couldn't afford such mishaps.

Two fog machines were switched on. White mist crept along the floor in wispy patterns. It snaked around Eden's legs, slowly masking everything beneath it in a ghostly haze.

The din of the auditorium settled, simmering to hushed murmurs and settling guests.

"We're goin' back to the original sin and the garden of dangerous pleasures. Give it up for Eden Burrows!"

Their applause grew louder than ever.

Red light flooded the stage, bathing Eden in its brilliant hue. She raised her arms above her head, crossing them elegantly at the wrists and angled out a hip. Mist gathered around her legs, devouring her in silky white to set the mood for a sultry performance.

A stagehand in the wings held up a hand, mouthing a countdown. "Five, four, three, two...."

The velvet curtains creaked high overhead at one, parting at zero to the sound of Credence Clearwater Revival's I Put A Spell On You.

Almost instantly, Eden relaxed into its melody. She submitted her control to it. Her hips swaying, her hands drifting down her sides. With a quick hip thrust and a shimmy of her chest, all anxiety vanished. She glided over the stage, movements grandiose and hypnotic.

Running her hands down her chest, Eden spun, slipping a gloved finger between her teeth and pulled the fabric until the garment slid free. She swung it over head before tossing it aside to move to the other.

In Eden's mind, the audience was there only for her. They wished to praise her, to worship her in such a way that fed her ego with what it craved. She marveled in their adoration, pushed harder for near perfection.

The faulty clasp she once feared wouldn't slip free, slid apart without flaw. She twirled her back to the audience once more, threw open the skirt and let it fall to her feet.

They begged for her to remove it all, were hungry for more flesh. She was drunk on their attention. No drug compared to the high this moment offered her.

The lights above the stage flashed once, then twice, and on the third flash it sent the whole theater into darkness. She had exactly ten seconds to unhook the front of her corset and cast it aside before the lights flashed back on and she was once again bathed is a burning red radiance. The audience went wild.

Eden sunk to her knees. Dressed in nothing but a bra, thong, and garter belt set. She crawled down the catwalk that jutted from the middle of the stage, allowing her access to the audience in a more intimate manner. It was time to make her money.

Men and woman rushed the stage. They tucked bills of various mounts into her bra and garter belt. They allowed their hands to roam her body as though they owned her, if only for a fraction of time. A cupped breast. A failed attempt to pull the lacy fabric down. Another slipped between her legs, pawing at her garments like a feral animal heat.

Driven mad with desire, the crowd hungered for her entire being.

These occurrences made Eden whole. She was placed upon pedestals of yearning and there she'd remained until their offered high wore off. Then the depths of emptiness would welcome her home until her next ego pleasing performance.

A stack of bills flew high into the air and rained down. For a small moment, Eden laughed like a child. This money was merely a perk. It allowed her a comfortable lifestyle. One filled with jewelry, expensive clothes, and a lovely apartment the size of a closet in the middle of Portland's pricey Pearl District.

Life was good but it could always be better.

Eden collected bills with her mouth and snagged them from willing hands with her greedy fingers before standing. She made her way back toward the main stage to finish out her set.

As the last few seconds of the song played, she turned her back to the audience for a final tease. She unhooked her bra, glanced over her shoulder, and let it fall from her arms. The lights above faded to black. There was a moment of silence before utter chaos erupted. The entire room echoed with cheers and whistles.