5 - Declan's Last Nerve (9/9/2018 Bonus Chapter)

Video: Smells Like Teen Sprit by Think Up Angry

Hey guys! I'm pleased to announce that this is a brand new chapter for Breaking Eden. Give it a read and let me know down below in the comments what you honestly think. Good or bad, I'll take it if it'll help improve my story.

As always, please point out any mistakes you may find while reading. Fresh eyes see everything I miss. And don't forget to vote, comment, and share to help get Breaking Eden to #1! :0)

Chapter six update coming soon...

________________________________________________________________________________

5 - Declan's Last Nerve (Bonus Chapter)

Declan's POV

Declan sat back in his seat, wholly infuriated at Eden's behavior.

Had she learned nothing last night?

His thumb dug into his aching palm. This was no time to overreact. He had to hold back the rage that coursed through him and send Eden away. It was difficult to show that much restraint towards her, especially in front of the others.

In a few days time, Eden's tests would come back and then he could handle her how he would all the rest, with swift punishments and pleasurable rewards. Until then he had to stew in his misery and find a release else were.

But with whom should he inflict my aggression on?

                  "Matilda find someone to clean this mess up." He flicked his wrist in her direction and gave up trying to salvage the rest of their meal. "As for the rest of you, you're free to do whatever you please. You are dismissed." He left the table, leaving behind his unfinished food and headed toward the only place that offered him refuge. His office. 

He fought the urge to take the stairs up to Eden's room, to confront her head on. He would love nothing more than to show her how bad it could get for her if she continued her ways. 

Instead, he quickened his pace, wouldn't even allow himself the slightest glance at the staircase as he breezed past it to head down a different hallway.

Bid your time wisely. Allow Eden to think she has won. He burst through his office door and slammed it shut behind him.

Declan threw himself into what he excelled at. His work. He busied himself to get his mind off of Eden, yet there she remained. Her soft skin under his palm. The taste of her lips against his. The feel of her near him. She continued to plague his thoughts as he tried to work. 

He unrolled at large sheet of parchment and began to go over his newest prototype. The Cock Blocker was going to be the forerunner to next season's selection.

Within minutes his imagination drifted once again the shew upstairs.    

No amount of work would shake Eden from his thoughts. He managed to go over a twenty-page report only for his mind to wandering back to Eden. He couldn't remember a thing he had just read.

Images of her experiencing these prototypes first hand lead to ones involving him.

His hands roamed the valleys of Eden's smooth skin. He'd taste her lips and savor the touch this time.  With his hips nestled between her widespread thighs, he'd thrust into her and wouldn't stop until he found his much-needed release.