Final Author's Note

***Disclaimer first***

I want to start things off by stating that I am in no way, shape, or form representing/trying to represent the BSDM community in this book. Why? Well that's pretty simple. BDSM is between two consenting adults and isn't/shouldn't be done without consent, rules, and complete trust. And a bunch of other shit that I'm not going to get into.

***Why am I writing this book?***

In a nutshell this book is a response to all the stalker books on Wattpad.

Breaking Eden is a story of what could actually happen if you were kidnapped in real life. This isn't a cliche stalker millionaire story where the woman will fall madly in love with her captor and live happily ever after because that shit isn't real. This book is honestly the complete opposite of all the rest in the sense that it doesn't glorifying/romanticize abusive situations.

If there is "love" involved it isn't a normal, safe, sane, or reciprocated feeling. It's a twisted, devastating emotion that is literally beaten and manipulated into the victim over a long period of time.

That being said, Breaking Eden isn't for the faint of heart and I don't plan on holding back on anything with this story. Basically, you're in for one hell of a thrilling ride of extreme highs and lows if you chose to move forward, which I hope you do. I mean why else would I write this book if I didn't want people to enjoy it? My goal is to make this the most twisted and disturbing book on Wattpad so keep that in mind while reading.

I've spent the last few weeks scavenging the darkest corners of the internet for anything and everything kinky and fun/kinky and dark. So naturally, I have to add those disgusting bits in the book at some point. If something truly horrific is about to go down I'll give people a heads up because again I've found some shit that I'll find hard to even write about. All the truly messed up/painful/horrible parts will most likely be called "Harold Humphrey's Seven Gates of Hell" and there will be a separate warning for that part so people can choose to read it or just skip on to the next part. But everything else in the book is fairly normal.

This book will include/touch upon topics like (most of these things happen much later in the story and haven't been mentioned yet.)

(in great detail/skimmed over/mentioned):

(List updated on 11/3/17)

Stalking, kidnaping, rules, obedience training, threats, abuse (physical, sexual, phycological and emotional), sex (both willing and unwilling), sex between two or more girls, sex between two or more guys, orgies, murder, manipulation, sleep deprivation, humiliation, breath play, cutting, withholding food and water for long periods of time, erotic sexual denial, sensory deprivation, suicide (both attempting and succeeding), domination/controlling acts, mental illness, Stockholm syndrome, watersports and scat play, adult diaper fetishes, fisting (both vaginal and anal), electrical play, wax play, bondage (handcuffs, ropes, other forms of restraints), collars, anal sex (both men and women) pegging, strap ons, chastity devices/cages, knife play, blood play, gags, full face masks, latex, femdoms, pregnancy fetishes, human trafficking, acts of selling and buying 'sex slaves' of all races, genders, and ages at auctions (like real human trafficking and the topic needs to be talked about because is a horrible reality for some people), animal abuse/killing, loving acts done as a form of manipulation, dating, love, friendship, family bonds, sacrificing, cannibalism, and some other things that I have yet to think of because I'm still in the planning phase. These are just some of the things that came to mind while running scenes through my head. (I'll do my best to update/remove topics when necessary.)

* I really don't want to scare people off from reading this book but I also don't want people to freak out if they read something too shocking either. So please keep in mind that just because it's mentioned on the list it doesn't mean I'll being writing about it in great detail. It could possibly just be mention in a conversation.

***Spoiler alert*** For example, "Rumor has it Harold is into some nasty shit, like literal shit. He has this obsession with it and it's quite disturbing. I'd stay for away from that one if I we're you, Eden. He's a horrible man but you didn't hear it from me." hahaha Harold Humphrey's is the character you all need to watch out for and worry about.

Character's goals

Eden's goal is to survive. To live through one more day and never think about what horrors Declan has in store for her next. She will never give up hope of one day breaking free.

Declan's goal is to destroy. To strip away every ounce of dignity and self respect Eden might have left and replace it with obedience and fear. And he plans to never let her go.

Will Eden be strong enough to withstand Declan's wrath a little while longer? Or will she succumb to his darkest desires?