15 - Two Girls, One Dance (Part 1) (3/23/2019 New Content)

Video: Gold Digger by Kanye West

As always, please point out any mistakes you may find while reading. Fresh eyes see everything I miss. And don't forget to vote, comment, and share to help get Breaking Eden to #1! :0)

Chapter twelve update coming soon...

________________________________________________________________________________

15

Two Girls, One Dance

***Eden's POV***

The door creaked open. The moment Diamond entered the room Declan sat upright, looking pleased as ever. His gaze devoured her thick curves, took in every inch of her skin that gleamed underneath the fluorescent lights. But he sighed a little when Eden followed right behind her.

I'm not happy to see you either. Eden's eyes narrowed at his sullen reaction. She didn't want to be back in this room with him anymore than he wanted her here. All Eden wanted to do was bring Diamond and tap out.

"Hey, Honey." Diamond went to sit next to Declan. "My girl tells me you've been askin' for me. So, you want a dance from me after all?" She crossed her legs and leaned into him, pressing her side against his. "Is that true?" Her plump red lips parted in a generous grin meant only for him.

"About that." Declan pulled at his tie, loosening it a bit more. "Harvey told me I could ask for anything and Eden would follow through with my desires. Does this treatment carry over to you as well?"

Eden felt sick watching the two of them, but she envied Diamond's ability to slip into her role so effortlessly. She was a pro at conning people into believing she actually wanted them.

"That depends on what you'd be asking for, Honey." Diamond cooed, "What would you like from me?" Her hand moved up Declan's thigh. "What do you desire most?"

Diamond motioned for Eden to sit on Declan's other side with a quick flick of her gaze. Eden plastered on her fakest smile and went to sit next to him but remained silent.

"Perhaps Eden could stay." Declan turned his attention towards her and slid his hand over her thigh. His fingers dipped between her legs and came dangerously close to touching her sex. "To dance for you."

Diamond frowned. "You want Eden to dance for me?"

"Don't look so disappointed." Declan ran his hand over Diamond's thigh, stopping at her knee. "I still have a few tricks up my sleeve."

"I'm sure you do." Diamond answered.

"Do you think you can handle this, Eden?" He offered her a gentle pat.

"I'm here to fulfill your every desire, right?" Eden forced her smile wider. She'd love nothing more than to slap his hand away from her leg. Instead, she stood.

"I'll allow Diamond to pick the music since you clearly don't understand what you're doing."

"I'm sure she knows what she's doing." Diamond was quick to stick up for Eden.

Declan seemed a little taken aback by Diamonds boldness. "I think I've underestimated your willingness to please me."

Diamond didn't miss a beat. She went to the music player, fiddled around with the many screens before deciding on a song.