4 - Declan's Examination (8/5/18 New Chapter)

Video: Hold On Emily Kinney

Hey guys! I'm pleased to announce that this is a brand new chapter for Breaking Eden. Give it a read and let me know down below in the comments what you honestly think. Good or bad, I'll take it if it'll help improve my story.

As always, please point out any mistakes you may find while reading. Fresh eyes see everything I miss. And don't forget to vote, comment, and share to help get Breaking Eden to #1! :0)

Chapter four update coming soon...

It's my birthday today so I'm posting a special update. I hope you enjoy this chapter! : 0 )

________________________________________________________________________________

4 – Declan's Examination

*** Declan's POV***

Declan strolled back to the exam table, eyeing Eden carefully. The side of his mouth lifted as, once again, his mind filtered through everything he wanted to do to her there on the table.

"You won't be needing this pesky thing any longer." Declan yanked the paper covering from Eden's body. His gaze devoured Eden's body, traveling from her breasts, to her navel, and dipping between her legs. He balled it up and shoved it into the trash near the door.

Strapped to the table with her knees high and legs spread wide, Eden's pale skin almost glowed under the fluorescent lights. The sight alone made his cock stir and his mouth water.

His thumb dug into the palm of his hand.

He was itching to touch Eden, to savor every inch of her flesh. He wanted to free his cock and take her there on the table, wanted to feel her tight warmth around him, but denied himself the satisfaction of a release so soon. 

It isn't the right time. Declan thought as he dragged his gaze away from her body. But it will be soon. And when that time comes, I will consume her. I will have her.

*** Eden's POV***

Eden's eyes fluttered open.

She moved to sit up, but only one arm was free. In her burry haze, she tried to cover her breasts, shivering. "Give me back my blanket. It's cold." She groaned.

"You won't be needing it any longer." Declan snagged a pair of gloves from a box on the counter and slipped them on. "I'm going to ask you about your sexual experiences, and you will answer each question in a timely fashion. It that clear?"

"No more questions." Eden managed to lift her head.

Her eyes traveled down to her body to her legs. They widened at the sight of the straps holding her chest, hips, thighs, and calves in place. The thick leather bands dug into her.

No wonder I couldn't move. Eden thought.

Her fingers started to work at the belt under her breasts, but Declan's hand stopped her working fingers, calmed her moving hand under his, but not before she managed to loosen it the slightest bit.

When she attempted to pull her hand free from under his, his grip tightened, holding her in place a moment longer.

"There will be none of that." He said and lifted her hand back up above her head to tie it back up.

A wave of nausea hit Eden hard, making her mouth water and her stomach flip. "I don't feel too well."

"No worries. My exam won't take long." Declan ran his gloved hands down the length of her arms, savoring the feel of her warm skin beneath his fingertips. His eyes dropped to her bare breasts. They were topped with hardened pink nipples.