12 - The Darkness (New Chapter 3/16/2019)

As always, please point out any mistakes you may find while reading. Fresh eyes see everything I miss. And don't forget to vote, comment, and share to help get Breaking Eden to #1! :0)

Chapter 13 update coming soon...

________________________________________________________________________________

12

The Darkness

Peeling Declan's hands from her body was more difficult than she thought it would be. A part of her didn't want this simple connection to end and wanted to linger with his hand pressed against her for a little longer. But the need to feel him, to taste him overwhelmed her.

She shifted in his lap, turning to straddle his hips.

"If you only knew of the things I would do to you." Declan's stared up at her, almost as breathless as she was.

His cock pressed against her. Her hand rested over its thickness and she could only imagine how it would feel inside of her.

Eden couldn't hold back from kissing him, softly at first, then with a fevered intensity that only fueled the burning hunger inside her. A spark ignited.

Declan couldn't seem to hold her close enough, couldn't pin her heated crotch against his cock hard enough to please her. Her hips moved against him, but their clothing denied them their much-deserved pleasure. She wanted it all off.

When they parted, his breathing heavy and ragged against her eager lips. His hands continued to roam over her hips and thighs, digging his fingers into her flesh. It was painfully delicious.

Her fingers grazed his belt buckle. She toyed with the idea of pulling it free but settled on sliding her hands up between them and whispered what she was dying to know.

"Tell me what you'd do to me." Her lips connected with his again, moaning sweetly against his mouth. "Tell me everything. Make it a reality." She begged.

Declan grabbed her wrists, stopping her from moving any further. His lips curled up into that shark-like grin and his glare turned cold and distant. The sudden aggression startled Eden and chilled her to the core. And with that, their intimate moment ended.

The music stopped.

They were left staring at each other in perfect silence, save for their labored breathing. Eden knew he wanted to say something, but he held back.

There was a click overhead. Then the same automated voice filled the silence.

'Playing: Red Right Hand by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds'.

A shadow crossed Declan's features.

No! Come back to me. Eden tried to kiss him again, hoping that would bring him back but was met with a hardened stare. She didn't dare try again.

Instead, she was left frowning on his lap, mere inches from his face, from the lips she so desperately craved to kiss her. The only thing separating them was Eden's wrists clenched in his hands.

His erection died beneath her and with it went her pride. She was left wondering what she'd done to ruin their moment. Perhaps Declan was one of those men who felt emasculated by a woman making the first move. Heat flooded her cheeks.