13 - Diamond Cuts A Deal (7/23/18 New Chapter)

Video:

Hey guys! I'm pleased to announce that this is a brand new chapter for Breaking Eden. Give it a read and let me know down below in the comments what you honestly think. Good or bad, I'll take it if it'll help improve my story.

As always, please point out any mistakes you may find while reading. Fresh eyes see everything I miss. And don't forget to vote, comment, and share to help get Breaking Eden to #1! :0)

Chapter fourteen update coming soon...

________________________________________________________________________________

13 - Diamond Cuts a Deal

Diamond was equal parts angry and terrified when she left the bathroom to chase after Declan. He didn't wait for her and was already halfway down the hall by the time she exited the bedroom. He didn't even slow his long strides. She was left jogging after him to keep up, so she didn't get lost.

Declan entered his bedroom, briefly waited for Diamond to slip past him then promptly slammed the door behind her. It shook in its frame as he stormed across the room.

He paced the space in aggravated silence, ripping at his tie and pulling it free from around his neck while mumbling to himself. He chucked it on his desk with an angry curse. "That woman never ceases to amaze me. Such insolence!" He kicked a chair out of his way before absentmindedly circling back around the room.

"Declan?" Diamond took a hesitant step forward. "What's going on?" She placed a tentative hand on his arm to stop him from continuing his rampage.

Declan turned on her, pointing at her. He drove her backward across the room and up against the bedroom door. His burning glare terrified her.

"Your friend just threw me into a terrible position."

"I'm sorry about all of this mess. If I knew Eden would have behaved like that, I would've come alone or with someone else entirely."

Declan seized Diamond's face between both of his hands and leaned into her, panting for breath. "Never apologize for other people's mistakes. It will only make you seem weak." He caught her off guard by dipping his head and kissing her lightly on the mouth. "And you are anything but weak." He mumbled against her lips.

The gentle touch turned into a fevered event of parting lips and colliding tongues. They stumbled backward over the wooden floor until they crashed into the bed.

Declan parted from their kiss and stood breathlessly over her for a moment before saying, "I wanted to tell you how exquisite you were tonight. No one could take their eyes off of you. I know I certainly couldn't."

They carried on as before, kissing and toying with each other's mouths and limbs but when Diamond moved to work at his belt, Declan stopped her.

"Not just yet." He whispered. "We have something important to discuss."

"That's a hell of a way to kill the moment." Diamond pouted up at him, her hands still on his belt. She tugged him forward. "Come to bed. Take out your frustrations there with me. Then we'll worry about the Eden situation. I'm sure it can wait a little while longer."

"Don't worry," Declan grinned down at her before giving her another lingering kiss that sent shockwaves down her spine. "I plan on enjoying every orifice you have to offer tonight. But first, we have some important business to figure out."

"I'm not sure I like where you're going with this." Diamond gave in with a huff. "But out with it."

"There's been a change of plans."