11 - The Grind (New Chapter 3/14/2019)

As always, please point out any mistakes you may find while reading. Fresh eyes see everything I miss. And don't forget to vote, comment, and share to help get Breaking Eden to #1! :0)

Chapter 12 update soon...

________________________________________________________________________________

11

The Grind

Eden knelt in front of Declan and parted his thighs to make room for her swaying hips. When she turned her back to him, she sunk onto his lap, pressing her back against him. She took hold of Declan's hands and ran them over her thighs, over her grinding hips, and up her waist.

To Eden's surprised, a moan slipped past her lips and it wasn't faked. She slid his hands back to her hips and pressed them between her thighs, trying her best to tease him, and it worked.

He grew aroused and she took pleasure in the feel of his hardened cock beneath her.

"Do you like this?" The tingling sensation had returned as she moved his hands to her breasts.

A passionate heat built in her gut and spread throughout her body, awakening her darkest needs. It's been so long since she allowed a man to touch her in this manner.

Another moan escaped her lips.

"You've certainly peaked my interest." He gave her breasts a firm squeeze and pinned her against his chest.

She leaned her head back and offered a small laugh. "I can feel your interest loud and clear." Her grinding hips slowed.

"Don't stop." His lips whispered this against her jaw. The touch ignited every nerve in her body, but it was the demand that pushed her to continue.

Perhaps she could do something more than just dance for Declan after all. Like Harvey said, the choice was Eden's to make, yet she didn't know what to do.

Declan's hands snaked down to her hips. When his fingers dipped between her thighs, he pressed against her sex, adding light friction to her movements.

She moaned under his touch.

But he made her work for her pleasure. The more she moved her hips against his cock, the more firmly he pressed his hand against her sex.

"Yes." The word was but a whisper as a frown settled over her brow. She closed her eyes, enjoying the moment.

"Faster now." He pressed his fingers harder against her.

She reached up and her hand buried deep into his hair as she panted for air. If only he would kiss her eager lips.

Instead, they brushed against her neck and she held him there, savoring the feel of him on her skin. "Don't stop."

The circling movement of her hips turned to a quickening grind against his fingertips. Eden found it cruel that he wouldn't move with her, to help satisfy her building ecstasy.

"Please, don't stop." And it was then that she realized she was saying it out loud and to herself, begging herself not to stop her jutting hips. She peeked a look at his fingertips against her clitoris and watched herself move against him.