3 - The Black Rose Flogger (Part 1) (Not Edited)

As promised, here is a new chapter of Breaking Eden. Part 2 will be posted tomorrow. Please note that this hasn't been edited yet. Feel free to rip it apart. Tell me what you like or hate. I want to make BE the best book it can possibly be so honest feedback is always welcome. Thanks for reading! :0)

________________________________________________________________________________

The Black Rose Flogger

"You've won, with or without the guidance's of Jude. The rules were clear, bring me the fox and you win. Don't and you lose." Declan fingers held Ben's chin gently and for a brief moment Eden thought he was going to reward Ben with a kiss. Then his attention drifted toward Sofia, who wept silently next to them with a freshly blood-soaked rag held to her beaten face. "Do you have any more words for me, Sofia?"

"No, Sir." Sofia avoided Declan at all costs. Instead her gaze bore deep into Eden who remained quietly seated on the bar stool. "There is a word left in me, Master." Her voice seemed distant, detached, and utterly defeated, yet her gaze held everything Eden needed to know. They were going to be at odds for a very, very, long time.

"Good girl." Declan stepped away from the line of slaves and headed toward Eden's side. Once again, his hands were upon her shoulders, his touch warm and inviting. A part of her wanted to lead back against him, have his arms curl around her to pull her in that much more. But his next few words ruined everything she had hoped for.

"Given the unlikely turn of events, you'll understand why I'm no longer in the mood for pleasure. Yes?" His tone was indifferent, almost factual, and was delivered without an ounce of humanity. "Instead, tonight will include pain. We'll use this time as an introduction to the beauty that can be pain. Eventually, you'll learn all there into the pleasure that is pain. Your body will crave it, feed off of it." His griped tightened, yet it still comforted her in the oddest of ways.

All Eden could do was stare up at him in delightful awe. Was that because his hands were gentle against her skin? Would she feel differently if she were on the floor at his mercy until she bled like Sofia?

"Now Ben," Declan continued, but his eyes remained glued to Eden's face. "Decide on a punishment fit for our dear fox. Chose to either carry it out yourself or grant that gift to another."

"The black rose flogger." There wasn't the least bit of hesitation from Ben. It was as though the item was already picked inside his head and all that was left was to speak its name to make it a reality.

Eden, having never heard of this torture device, hoped the Black Rose Flogger would be the weakest form of punishment available. Images of the Monitor flashed within her mind. The feel of its pointed horns digging into the soles of her tender feet. Then came the feeling of Darrius thrusting into her, his large hands gripping her hips as she clung to Declan's arm, screaming for him it to stop and end her suffering.

Eden couldn't bear another assault, another act of rape upon her body would only break her that much more. In an act to calm her race heart, she reminded herself that this was Ben. Kind and gentle to a fault, or was that just wishful thinking on her part? After all, Ben had to the first to almost rape her under the command of Declan. It seemed as though the moment Declan appeared, everyone's kindness vanished, replaced only by thoughtless obedience and as eagerness to do their Master's bidding.

"Marvelous choice, Benjamin." Declan raised an eyebrow, "Perhaps a rose will draw blood after all. You may retrieve it."

Jude covered her mouth with a hand to hide her smile. She wasn't quick enough. Eden caught sight of that smile and a sick feeling welled up inside of her. She wanted to cry out, wanted to scream out her frustration and misery.