Jack am really sorry please forgive me.............. Nancy said going on her knees but Jack just walked pass her ignoring her completely. I look at a sad Nancy and walked to her. I hold her hands and lift her up.

Don't worry he will forgive you soon. He is just hurt............ I comforted her

Are you sure. From the look of things am not sure he will ever forgive me....... Nancy asked.

I am sure he will forgive you because he loves you so much............ I said and she nodded and smiled a little.

Okay ladies am in the mood for some shopping tomorrow after school. Who is in.............. I said and both of them said they are in so we planned on going for shopping tomorrow after school.

I excused myself and left them in the living room. I walked with my luggage upstairs to Gerald's room which is now our room.

I entered into the room to meet a serious Gerald looking into his laptop.

Hi Gerald.......... I greeted trying to get his attention.

Hi princess, how was your holidays........ He said still looking into his laptop.

It was my best holiday so far. I really enjoyed myself. By the way what are you doing busily looking into your laptop............ I ask curiously.

Putting together all the evidence we were able to gather throughout the holiday........... He answered.

Really. What evidence did you guys get............. I asked pulling off my heels and sitting beside him.

We got evidences of Brad's parent fraud on Ashley's real parents and we also got evidences of Brad's dad killing Ashley's parents......... Gerald explained.

Wow that is cool but how did you get it.............. I asked.

Sandra got a pendrive from Jeremy's dad's study when Jeremy took her to his house. I think Jeremy's dad kept the pendrive so he could blackmail Brad's dad later.......... Gerald said.

Wow Sandra is really good......... I said.

Yes she is but I fear for her life. You know Jeremy's parent have cameras all around their house and although Sandra off them all before she went to Jeremy's father's study I still think the are secret cameras there.  since Jeremy's dad is an IT expect am sure he will put secret cameras in his house, since he have discriminating documents and stuffs home. If he doesn't find the pendrive and search any of his secret camera, he will know it is with Sandra and he will surely come after her so I let Sandra leave the country this morning. She is in one of my parent's hideout............. Gerald said worriedly.

Oh my God I just hope Sandra is safe.......... I said.

Yes she is safe but right now we need to be fast and get them arrested before they know we are after them or else we all will be dead.......... He said.

So what are we going to do now......... I asked.

We have evidence against Brad's parent for killing and frauding Ashley's parents and we also have some documents which are evidence against Jeremy's parent of their fraudulent ways and some  illegal things they have done. Which will be able to put Brad and Jeremy's parents in prison but we have nothing against Brittany's parent except the confession of the police investigator whom they killed but you know it will not help in any way because it is a dead man's confession, they can easily lie their way out. We also have evidence of Brittany burning your father's restaurant............... He explained.

So what is our way out ............ I asked.

We only need evidence against Brad, Jeremy and Brittany's parent. For evidence against Brad and Jeremy I will soon get it but the problem is Brittany's parent and you know we can't just leave anyone out.............. Gerald said.

I think the secret my dad got to find out can help us in getting Brittany's parent arrested......... I suggested.

Yes I think so too but we all don't know it except jack and he is not willing to share it........... Gerald sighed worriedly.

So what are we going to do now.......... I asked.

Emotionally blackmail jack to get the truth from him.............. Gerald suggested.

How ?................. I asked.

We tell him Ashley ,Sandra and your life is in danger and the only way to save the three of you is for him to tell us what your father told him about Brittany and Brad's parent...... He said.

I still don't get you............ I said.

You know jack will never allow anything to happen to you. He may not really care if anything happens to Ashley and Sandra but he can't take it if anything happens to you.  We will tell him Sandra have been caught and it will be easier for them to link her to Ashley since she was caught with a pendrive that contains Ashley's parent murder and Sandra is threatening to mention your name if we don't get her out of there and the only way out is to get that information he has to help us get quick evidence and get all of them arrested before things get out of hand. I know if we tell him all this, jack will not hesitate to tell us the secret............. Gerald explained.

So you mean we should lie to my brother that Sandra has been caught and Ashley and I are at the verge of been caught too and the only way to save us is for him to tell us what my dad told him before dying, right ?............ I asked.

Exactly and what will make him believe it, is if he doesn't see Ashley and Sandra in school tomorrow................ He said.

I am not okay with lying to my brother but if it is the only way out then I think I am in but are you sure that this will work and jack will tell us the secret......... I asked.

Let just try and see........... He said.

So when are we telling him this.............  I asked.

Tomorrow evening and I told everyone not to let him know I took Sandra out of the country........... Gerald replied.

Okay............ I said.

I hope jack doesn't get angry with me for lying to him.......... I said a little worried because I know my brother doesn't like lies and coming from me hmmmm.

💖 U
XOXO
CHRISTALYNE PEISIE
VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW.