Finally this ape is leaving here....... Sandra commented.

Sandra mind your language.... Rose one of the maids warned.

Don't worry Rose am cool. I assured Rose and continued... As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, I am moving out of my room to Gerald's room and I need your help in moving my things there. I finished as I saw Sandra's shocked face and it was priceless.

You are what ? She exclaimed......

I thought you were only stupid I didn't know you were deaf too. I sassed and continued..... I said I am moving into Gerald my boyfriends room so I need you Sandra and two other maids to help me park my things. She walk up to me and stood in front of me.

You bitch what did you do huh. She yelled. I looked up at her with a smirked and replied.......

I didn't do anything dear he choose me over you and did you think I will let a gold digger like you have Gerald no I surely won't and I know you don't love him you are just in for his money........ she raised her hand but I caught it before she could slap me

I took advantage of her shocked expression and slapped her. I left her hand and she stepped backwards as all the maids gasp. I know why they are all shocked that is because am always the quiet girl they never taught could stand for herself.

From the glass table in front of me I sport Gerald and jack walking to the kitchen so I quickly started another show....

GERALD'S POV

Jack and I entered into the kitchen to meet a scene. Yes a horrible and heartbreaking one. There on the floor was my beautiful princess crying with puffy eyes and messed up hair and torned clothes and before her was a angry and panting Sandra with torned clothes too.

Hermana lo que está mal ? ( sister what is wrong ) Jack rushed to princess with a worried look on his face.

I know Cheryl is Mexican but one thing I didn't know was if she can speak Spanish. Jack is a type that is proud of his origin so he likes speaking Spanish so Scott, Janice and I learnt Spanish just to please him so yes I also speak Spanish.

I don't know if Cheryl heard what jack ask but from her expression I think she didn't hear him because she kept crying and even cried harder ignoring jacks question. I also rushed to her and helped jack raise her up from the floor.

What happened here ? Jack questioned angrily but none of the maids said a word but a couple of seconds later my princess spoke.

Sé que no soy rica, pero Sandra siempre tiene que hacerlo obvio, me trata como si fuera basura. Ella me insultó y decidí que ya había tenido suficiente de su insulto y cuando hablé me golpeó. ( I know am not rich but Sandra here have to always make it obvious, she treat me like some trash. She insulted me and I decided that I have had enough of her insult and when I spoke she beat me up). My princess cried.

At this moment my anger rised to it peek and I was inches away from beating up Sandra  although I don't beat women. I know I fuck her but that doesn't give her the right to insult or even touch my princess but before I could say anything jack beat me to it.

How dare you Sandra raise your filthy hands on my sister huh. Jack shouted and I could see fear and panic in all the maids faces because we all know how jack is when he is angry. Jack is an introvert and always appear calm but when he is angry I myself I  become scared of what he is capable of doing.

's. ..si. .....Sir please I didn't even touch her. Sandra stammered. I felt pity for that bitch so I decided not to say anything because I know what jack can do and if I add mine am not sure this bitch will leave this house alive.

What do you mean am a liar. Princess cried.

You know you are lying why are you doing this. Please sir ask everyone around you will....... Sandra couldn't finish her statement before jack cut her off............

Shut your fucking stinking mouth up. Jack yelled and every where was quiet.

You are fired, get yourself out of my property and I will make sure you don't get employed ever again in your miserable life. Jack said with finality in his voice and everyone in that kitchen knew better than to argue. But princess did something that shocked all of us......

CHERYL'S POV

With all that was going on, Gerald was just standing there looking between Sandra and I. I lied to my brother that Sandra beat me up and I could see Gerald angry but before he could react my brother beat him to it.

The poor girl tried to prove her innocence and at that moment I really felt bad for doing this but I know this will benefit all of us. It may be childish and my actions may be wrong but my intentions are genuine. I know what jealousy ,hatred and greed can do. It turns good people into bad. An example is Brittany and I don't want Sandra to turn out that way. Deep down I know she has a good side hidden somewhere because I have seen how she is with her colleagues. I also know she doesn't love Gerald and she only want him for what she will get from him which is not good I know am not the best person to say this but we all know am not after Gerald for my own sake but to get revenge for who ever Brad and Brittany and their parent have hurt.

You are fired, get yourself out of my property and I will make sure you don't get employed ever again in your miserable life. Jack said with finality in his voice. one thing I didn't expect my brother to do was fire her and make sure she doesn't get employed, so at this moment I decided to step in and make things right........

No Bro you can't do that a little warning will do please I can't have that on my conscience. I know she has been bitchy but everyone deserve a second chance please. I pleaded.

OK thank your stars my sister has a good heart otherwise you would be on the street so if I were you I will go on my freaking knees and thank her. He yelled and before I could protest Sandra was on her knees saying sorry at the same time begging for forgiveness. I pulled her up and my brother took my hand and lead me out of the kitchen but before we were out I heard Gerald asking Sandra to meet him in his room. Although he said it in an angry voice I still couldn't help but wonder what they will be doing in his room, so I did what came into my mind which was excuse myself from my brother and rush to Gerald's room before he or Sandra get there...........

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie