[One-Shot #66] Sleep

Runa x Reader

You walked into her hidden room to see her blasting on her game like always, but she was up later than she always had been. You close the door, yawn, and make it over to her. She doesn't glance your way as she is too focused on her game to care, but you get her attention by hugging her from behind.

"Y/N?" She called your name, but was still focused on the game to see your tired eyes. "I'm about to head to the last level." You rest your chin on her head.

"That's nice, but it's almost three, and you promise me you'd be asleep by then."

She groans. "Come on, I'm to the boss battle, it'll only take me another hour."

"Runa, you can save your progress, right?"

She groaned. "Yes, but now isn't the time to-"

You gently snatch the device from her small hands, and save the progress yourself, before turning it off.

"Y/N!" Runa groans, laying into your body. "Can't we just have an off day, where we stay up later?"

"No, this was a rule I constructed because you wouldn't sleep." You lay down, and she follows too. "Sleep."

"I can't!" She whined. "My game-"

You hold her close. "No."

"You always seem to have the upper hand."

"You're small, and sleepy." You turn to your side, and cuddle her into you.

"I am not!"

"You get whiny when you're tired. Sleep." You hold her close, and stroke her hair.

"Don't speak of this."

"I won't."

She closed her eyes, and instantly fell asleep in your arms. You stayed up a while longer to adore her peacefully face, and kissed her forehead, then her lips gently. She smiled, and you fell asleep knowing she with always been with you.