[Scenario #17] Her Reaction: You Being Cute

Yumemi Yumemite: You sneezed, and her eyes got big with a cheeky smile.

"I could just squeeze you!"

"Please don't...!"

Kirari Momobami: You smiled brightly, a faint blush on your cheeks as you handed Kirari some gifts.

"Honey, you sure are sweet."

Itsuki Sumeragi: You were singing to yourself while doing work, and she thought it was the purest thing she's seen.

"I wonder what other cute things you do alone."

Runa Yomozuki: You pouted, with a animal onesie one, and her mouth dropped by your adorableness.

"What?"

Yumeko Jabami: She placed cat ears on your head, while you were barely awake.

"Wha...?"

"So cute..."

Midari Ikishima: She flicked your nose, and you face scrunched up adorably.

"Heh."

Sayaka Igarashi: Your determination to your work, while you stick out your tongue was adorable to her.

"Oh Y/N. . ."

Meari Saotome: You were cuddling a stuff teddy bear that she gave you as a gift.

"Mmmmm!"

"You okay?" You asked.

Rei Batsubami: You were coloring while she worked, so innocently. She smiled, enjoying the company.

"Going back to your childhood?"

"Coloring is coloring! It's not childish!"

Ririka Momobami: You had fallen asleep while facing her in her lap, and she was trying her best not to explode from cuteness overload.

"And you call me cute."