[Scenario #71] Her Reaction: You Are Hugging Her Body Pillow

Yumemi Yumemite: "This is not the most weird thing I've seen you do, but I don't want to admit that I am jealous to a body pillow of me." She would rip away the pillow, and force you to hold her.

Kirari Momobami: She would be overly amuse, a burst of laughter that graced your ears. "Honey, if you wanted to hug me, you should've just asked."

Itsuki Sumeragi: "What is that?! Why is that even a real thing?!" She would be surprised. "Get away from it!"

Runa Yomozuki: "I didn't know that there was that monstrosity of me. Well, at least you are enjoying me."
You would pick her up, and hug her.

"This is why I barely visit your room."

Yumeko Jabami: "Oh, I feel so honored! But, I'm getting a little jealous, can I get a hug too?"

Midari Ikishima: Would look at you, shrug, and sleep with you while holding her body pillow as well.

Sayaka Igarashi: "Y/N, please explain what I am seeing." She covered her eyes, blushing.

You smile. "It's you!"

Meari Saotome: "What the hell are you holding, Y/N?! What - do you also have a shrine of me?!"

Rei Batsubami: "This is normal, but I'm leaving you alone."

Ririka Momobami: "Do you miss me so much that you designed me in a pillow?"

You look at her. "Yes. . ."

"Oh, no!" She hugged you. "I'm here!"

You hold you. "Good, now - stay!"