[One-Shot #4 Yumeko] Yumeko's Winning Pet

What the OC looks like ⬆

Requested: Bi_Ritsu

Pairing: OC reader

Warning: None

Words: 458

---

Y/N L/N is an unbeatable gambler within the school. Every match she wins, money doubles and intimation strikes peoples hearts, but one. Yumeko had fallen for the young girl. Her personality was cute, but extremely different when a gamble starts. Her possessive nature would start to rise.

Ever since Yumeko had challenge Y/N, she had lost and became the cute girl's pet. Although she may had lost the one gamble, she won't let her precious girl go.

"You've lost!" Y/N voice echoed. "Your risks takings were all in vain."

Yumeko didn't care, her love for the risk was all she cared for in this gamble other than the girl in her grip. Now she must make sure no-one stills Y/N from her.

Y/N wanders around the school, she couldn't escape the hatred voices of her classmates. Some may be intimated by her winning streak, others look at her as she cheated her way through, even though it was false.
She couldn't care for them, their words were merely anything importance. Irrelevant.

Yumeko vists Y/N on a daily, their chats were wholesome. Yumeko loved the innocence Y/N had, the cuteness made it all the better, with the extra intense spark she has as well. What made days hard for Yumeko was the president, Kirari who always wonders around Y/N like a cat stalking its prey.

Kirari strikes unbeknowest to Yumeko and Y/N who doesn't understand what Kirari's goal was. Soon, Yumeko becomes aware, and tries to talk to Y/N about the situation.

"Y/N, there may be a danger I don't like that has a target on you." She says. "I want you by my side all the time, understand?" The possessive side laced in her voice. She hugs Y/N from behind.

"Okay, I can d-do that."

"Good girl." Yumeko praises.

***

It wasn't long until Kirari goes to Y/N once again to flirt with the cute girl.

"Y/N." She coos. "How is my girl doing?" Y/N tenses up by warmth radiating off of the president body.

"I'm doing quite fine!" Yumeko was suppose to meet the young girl at their usually lunch spot, Kirari had got there first. "That's swell to hear."

Yumeko notices from afar and rushed over to Y/N who hadn't touched her lunch yet.

"Kirari, I hope you don't come around my girl again." She tilts Y/N chin, making Y/N eyes look right at Yumeko.

Their lips meet for a few seconds until Y/N gently pushes Yumeko off.

"She's my girl."

Kirari just stares at Yuemko until leaving.

"You're mine forever."