[Scenario #2] When She Notices She Loves/Likes You

Yumemi Yumemite: She loves the sparkle in your eyes when you walk up to her. Something that is very rare as others just want to have an autograph for various reasons. She wanted to see the smile that grew on your face. It was something she desired.

Kirari Momobami: She found your timid side interestingly cute. She loved how she'll make you flustered with only just her presence. It was at first a little game she wanted to play, but then feelings progressed making it more than a little game.

Itsuki Sumeragi: Your kind and loyal self was inspiring, always being by your friends side whenever they were in a gamble. She already knew you were cute, but your personality made you better. Her heart melts at the sight of you.

Runa Yomozuki: She only used you for her source of treats. Soon she came back for her supply, but you weren't there. Until she could see you without the shadows of the school. You were beautiful in her eyes, the smile was making it all the better. You lean down and gave her the bucket of candy. She never knew someone like you was more beautiful and cute out in the open.

Yumeko Jabami: She never knew to have someone that's cute like you taking a big liking to her. You never judged her way of taking in the risk of the gamble. She love that, and you always cheered her on.

Midari Ikishima: You weren't scared of her like the others, but you didn't trust her all that much. You would look at her without any emotion, letting her know you don't care of her ways with her gun. Even if she could kill someone. She loved that.

Sayaka Igarashi: The way you present yourself is not very out-going, but she knew that wasn't right. Well for her she would always see you looking at her with curiosity. When you are engaged into a gamble, you would always do your best to impress her.  Your efforts enough got her to fall for you.

Meari Saotome: You were just the most kind and adorable person she has ever met. You would try so hard not to do something annoying or try to impress her that you weren't. She loved that, but she wouldn't admit it.

Rei Batsubami: You didn't care for her new change, you were all for her. Support was something she enjoyed it as much as she enjoys you.

Ririka Momobami: You were protective of her when she was herself than the mask. You didn't like Meari all that much, but she calmed you down about that. She loved how caring and protective you were of her.