[One-Shot #83] Christmas [4/5]

Yumemi and Rei

Yumemi was looking for you all around the school that she accidently crashed into a cart followed by Rei. She winced, looking at the tall woman, and grimaced.

"Excuse me," Rei said. "Why are you in such a hurry?"

Yumemi didn't know this woman, only seen her then and there or heard of her, but she wasn't exactly a "her" at that time.

"Oh, nothing!" She said, her eyes sparkling.

Rei tilted her head, smiling politely. "Then I should be going."

She pushed the cart, walking pass the idol, and never looking back once. Yumemi continued to find you, rushing down the hallway, carefully maintaining her reputation.

Rei was heading towards the other Bami's until she found you walking peacefully down the hallway with a note in your hand. She cocked an eyebrow, and smiled sweetly at you. Just as Yumemi for her, she has only seen you ever-so-often, and this is a moment to speak to you.

"Excuse me," Rei said.

You looked at her confused. "Yes?"

"Do you know who I am?" Rei asked.

You thought to yourself. "I believe I do."

Rei gently chuckled. "Thanks quite fair. I am Rei Batsubami, and who may you be?"

"Um, I am Y/N L/N, nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine."

"There you are Y/N!" Yumemi called.

You and Rei looked behind you to see the idol run over to you. Stars in her eyes turned into hearts, but soon back to normal.

"You again?" Yumemi spoke.

"It seems you were looking for someone, and with that I have found her."

"You were looking for me, Yumemi?"

"Y-yeah." She replied. "I wanted to give you this." She had forget Rei was there, and gave you a present. You opened it and the thing you wanted for the day you went on a girls day a week ago was in your hands.

"Yumemi!" You kissed her cheek, watching her blush. "Thank you."

Rei chuckled. "Wish I would've brought a gift."

"Well, can I have a cup of tea for your troubles?"

"Of course." She pours you a cup, and you thank her for your drink.

"Thank you, Rei."

She smiled. "Come find me if you want another."

"Will do."

Rei walked away. Yumemi held your hand. "Come on I have more!"

"Alright," You turn around to see Rei. You smile knowing she was more than what she let on.

"Yumemi, what made you think of this?"

"I just wanted to give you something nice, is that all that bad?"

"Of course not," You smiled. "I got your letter."

"O-oh!" She blushed. "Did you like it?"

"It was well written, I love the song-like poetry."

"I'm glad."

---

Rei was shocked to see you again, but didn't show it. You held out a gift for her, smiling when she took it.

"What is this for?" She asked.

"I felt like it." You giggled.

"Well, thank you for the gift." Rei smiled. "Sadly, I have to leave, business needs to be taken care of."

"Mind if I join?"

"Yumemi doesn't mind?"

"Yumemi? I don't think she will."

"Then I'll lead the way."

"Alright!"

---

Up next!

Itsuki and Runa