[One-Shot #89] You're Soft Ririka

Ririka x Reader

Ririka walked into your shared bedroom to see you on the bed peacefully sleeping. Soft snores blessed her ears, and went to get dressed in her pajamas you both wear at night together. She turned off the light, and crawled into bed with you. She hugged you from behind, nuzzling her face into your shirt taking a breath of air. She closed her eyes, counting sheep as the nice smell combined made her fall into slumber.

She always smells nice, Ririka thought.

The night continued, you opened your eyes to feel warmth coming from your back, and arms around your stomach. You turned around, rubbing your eyes to see Ririka drooling from her mouth asleep. You smiled, sleepily, holding her into your chest. Still half asleep, you mumbled out loud.

"You're soft Ririka," You nuzzled into her.

Ririka woke up to the mumbled words, hearing it clearly than she thought, and she blushed. She heard the rhythm of your heart, and felt her own heart explode. She didn't expect you to turn around nor wake up for that matter, but she wasn't  complaining. She loved having your arms around her, but she thought she'd be the one to do that. She was wrong, you've told her before.

"You're too precious! I want to hold you at night! Make you feel safe and comforted!"

"O-oh! Okay."

She remembered the prideful expression you had when telling her, and she thought it was adorbale. She just hoped you'd let her, sometimes, be able to hold you. There was a reason you were in bed earlier this time, you'd usually wait for her. She didn't want to wake you up, so she went back to sleep, waiting patiently to see your face in the morning like always. She lives in paradise.

---

She woke up to see you beautiful and sleepily looking at her with adoration. You kissed your forehead when you saw her eyes open, and hugged her closer.

"Morning," You said. "My soft baby."

She blushed at the nickname. She pushed a little on your chest, to be able to look at you more.

"I, why were you in bed so early? You don't do that...usually."

You frowned. "Oh, I guess I was just tired."

"You sure?" She asked. "Tell me the truth."

You nodded, "Okay." You inhaled. "It's just been stressful this week. I didn't really expect to fall asleep the second my head hit the pillow."

She frowned. "Would the stress go away if I were to hug you from behind."

You laughed. "Ririka, me holding you in my arms at night gets rid of that stress. Don't feel like I'm having trouble because I don't have arms around me, baby, you are only what I need; I want you to feel comfort. You are already my comfort."

She blushed, hugged you tight. "Okay!"

"Good! Now let us eat! I'm starving!"

You kissed her again, and jumped out of bed. She looked at you, and smiled.

"Cute baby." She said.

---

Shortly, she covered her face, recalling what she said.

"Are you okay? Why is your face so red?"

"N-nothing!"

Cute baby. . .

Her face becomes redder.

"Ririka?!"

"I'm okay!"

***
Go check out the recent voting page! THE TOP FOUR WITH BE UPDATED A WEEK! THIS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS AND SHOWS!

MIDARI

MARY

YUMEKO

RIRIKA

ATTACK ON TITAN

BNHA

ESDEATH

GO VOTE! >:)

PEOPLE DON'T VOTE HERE IT DOESNT COUNT! I SPECIFICALLY SAID TO GO CHECK OUT THE VOTING PAGE! ON MY AUTHOR NOTE BOOK!