[Scenario #78] Her Reaction: You Compliment Her Blue Eyes

Kirari: She knew her eyes could put someone in a trance, but she didn't expect to be the one in the trance when you genuinely complimented her eyes. She just melted in the inside to see your smile so bright talking about the color blue, and you couldn't hold back the joyful emotions in your body when you told her.

"They are so beautiful, they are the color of the shy and the ocean. The things that many take for granted, but you remind me of the wonders in this world, and I love your eyes for that - of course you too."

She smiled, her eyes gently looking at you. "I wouldn't expect someone to compliment my eyes, many make them seem so intimidating. But you manage to break out of that, and see my eyes in a different light."

"Why wouldn't I?" You chuckled. "You have mesmerizing eyes that I'd die looking at them for too long."

She laughed. "Is that so?"

Rirka: She was always behind a mask, so she didn't expect someone to see her face, nor eyes, but you couldn't hold in the words to express the way that shined. The way they lit up the room with warmth and confidence. The way they showed her timid personality, and her deadly actions.

"Rirka, I hate how you hide behind a mask. It blocks the view of those blue eyes of yours. You're very cute, and I'll like to see them more often. They bring so much warmth, and make me feel all weird inside, but in a good way. They are very beautiful - than anything I've ever seen. Please, show the world those eyes of yours, if you're comfortable."

She looks at you, sheepishly. "How about only you?"

"I would treasure them to the day I die."

She giggled, holding the mask. "I still despise that mask, it's sad that many don't know you share a face with another girl, but I guess that can be out little secret."

She smiled. "Thank you."

You smile. "Of course."