[One-Shot #26 Kirari] Only Her

Requested: wheredeavocados

Pairing: Tourette Syndrome Reader

Warnings: Mature Language, holding back noises/movements

Words: 385

Notes: Nervous system disorder involving repetitive movements and unwanted sounds.

---

The council had there predatory eyes on you, scouting you out the first day you arrived. You were oblivious to that, you only had eyes on one person in the council, Kirari Momobami.

Her sky blue eyes were mesmerizing, but she was also a ruthless soul. Taking want she wanted, and an amusing smile while she did it. You weren't in it for the reputation or to take her spot as the president; you wanted to be on her side because you were interested in her, herself.

"Y/N?" You looked up, grunting.

Sayaka smiled a little, knowing you were trying to control the unwanted sounds, but they were minor and soft, and usually barely audible.

"The council is inviting you to a meeting." She informed. "Kirari should be there."

"R-really? Really?" You repeated, coughing. "That's fucking great!"

"Y/N." Sayaka said, firmly.

"S-sorry!" You tapped your fingers on the desk, your arm spasmed to the wall. "W-when the meeting -- when is the meeting?"

"Why don't you just start heading down there. Being early may have a few advantages." She said.

"Of course you'll s-say that!" You said, violently exhaling. You rubbed your eye. "T-talk to you -- talk to you later!"

"Of course."

***

You entered the room, and looked around -- jiggling your hand. You coughed, and sat at the empty table where Kirari stayed.

"Y/N?" She called, a gentle smile on her face. "You're an hour early."

"S-shit?!" You said, your head jerking.

"I didn't say I wasn't glad." She laughed.

"Oh! Oh! I'm glad t-to see you a-as well!" You smiled, grunting.

"You've been on my mind lately, and on my council's mind as well, but I heard that you only have an interested in me, is that correct?"

"O-only her!" You twitched. "O-only you!"

"Good girl. Maybe I can have you as mine, as I always win." She smiled.

"I-I wouldn't decline -- decline!" You said, your body spasming.

"Then we shall wait, for an unlimited amount of alone time." She insisted.

"Hell y-yeah!" You said, inhaling.

She smiled, and the meeting will be starting soon.