[One-Shot #88] Childish Y/N; Cute

iamasimpforkirari

Kirari x Reader

"Kirari! Kirari!" You ran into the council room, bouncing up and down next to the sofa. She took a sip of her tea before looking up at you with soft blue eyes. You blushed, looking away pouting. "You think we can eat today?" She stood up, standing in front of you. She fixed up your uniform, panting down any wrinkles and straightening your collar.

"Of course," She said. "We always do."

You clapped your hands together. "Woohoo! That's right! I'll see you--"

She held your clothes, and you fall looking up, being a few inches off the ground. You looked at with a goofy smile. "How can I help you?"

She smiled, touching her lips. "Make sure you bring your lunch this time, don't forget it."

You eyes lit up. "Oh yeah! Thanks!" She let go of you, and you ran out.

Yuriko walked in, almost crashing into you. "I see don't see how you can handle her." She mumbled.

Kirari laughed. "Don't think too much about it. She may be childish, and sometimes that gets annoying, but a childish Y/N; cute."

Yuriko looked at her, dumbfounded. "Yes, President."

---

You waited for her at a small bench around the school. She walked over to you, unknown to you, and gently held your hand.

"Ah!" You jumped. "Oh, Kirari!" You brought out your lunch. "Look! Look! I brought it this time! A world record has been beat!"

She smiled, chuckling lightly. "Good."

You held up a spoon. "Kirari, can I feed you?! Please, please! Like those couples and stuff!"

Kirari looked at you, hummed. "I have a reputation to up hold."

You pouted, childishly. "Please, Kirari! Pretty please with a cherry on top?!"

She loved your pouting, to the point she was weak against it. "Okay."

"R-really?!" You sat up straight, eyes sparkling. "I get to feed you!"

She opened her mouth, leaning into you, and before you could lift your spoon she kissed you. You melted into her embrace, squealing after.

"Kirari! I was suppose to feed you!"

"But you did." She kissed your cheek. "I have other ways to eat and taste something."

You blushed. "Do I taste good?"

She looked at you, and chuckled. "Yes, honey, you do."

"Can I feed you now!" You asked.

"Yes, you may." She replied.

She took the spoon into her mouth, and she loved it. It tasted amazing.

"Choo! Choo!"

Kirari cocked an eyebrow, but went with it.

"Wah!" You exclaimed.

---

Yumeko and Mary watched from afar.

"Can we try that?" Yumeko asked.

"No." Mary said, bluntly.

Yumeko frowned.

---

"That was a good lunch, but I must go back." Kirari said.

"Oh okay! OH NO CLASS!" You hugged Kirari, cleaning up, and sprinted into the school. "BYE KIRARI!"

"Bye, honey."

Kirari watched you, her eyes adoring over you. "How did I mange to get you, such a cute childish Y/N." She walked back into the school.

Only thing you thought when in class was Kirari's blue eyes. "I love her."