[Scenario #95] Her Reaction: You Join The Council

Yumemi Yumemite: "Finally, someone the I love can company during those boring meetings and. . .keep Midari away from me."

Kirari Momobami: "Now, you can never leave my sight, and no one can take you away from me. You're wrapped around my finger, and I'll never let you go."

Itsuki Sumeragi: "Wait, you're telling me you joined about of [reason] while I had to be rich?"

Runa Yomozuki: "Ehehehehehehe, this should be a wild ride since you have join!

Yumeko Jabami: "Oh really? That's fantastic, you'll be busy, so you won't get to see me all the time. And if she tries to get to you, I won't hold back."

Midari Ikishima: "Ahhh, now I can ask you more if you can -- wait I'm kidding!"

Sayaka Igarashi: "I'm great that you have joined, I don't have to feel like I'm the only person who is trying to get the council organized, or have to deal with them ganging up on me again."

"WHAT-?"

Meari Saotome: "Wow how amazing, you can ask that BITCH Kirari to stop chasing me around!"

Rei Batsubami: "Why would you join her council? What made you do that. . .I hope you understand you can't trust the Momobami's."

Ririka Momobami: "Yay! My girlfriend can see me do my best at my job!"