[Scenario #63] Her Reaction: You Get A Dog/Cat

Yumemi Yumemite: "Oh how adorable!" She would run over, and pick the dog/cat into her arms. "This is a nice surprise after my rehearsal. Although, you're doing the cleaning."

You look at her, "Of course I am."

Kirari Momobami: "Oh, it may seem that you brought another pet." You look at her confused. "Another?"

She laughs, "I'm talking about you, honey. But, this little pet isn't what I'll be keeping my eyes on."

"You'll come around!" She smiles at your enthusiasm.

Itsuki Sumeragi: "You got a puppy/kitty! Give me it, I want to hold the cutie!" You run away, her chasing you.

"We need to have a calm approach!"

Runa Yomozuki: "Hey, Runa." You hold up a dog/cat, and she scuffed taking it away from her; playing her game while dog/cat laid peacefully in her lap.

You look at her, "I can finally add more to our snuggle fort!" You hug Runa behind, sitting down with your chin on her head.

Yumeko Jabami: "You brought a puppy/kitty! We can add to our family." You blush at the world family.

"I found him/her at a local shelter, I thought the little guy/girl would be perfect to have around."

"It's an amazing thing, I can't wait to bring her/him home."

You blush again.

Midari Ikishima: "What's this?" She walks up to you, and was shocked to find a tiny puppy/kitty head pop out of your arms. "You got a pet?"

"Yeah, for us, aren't he/she cute?"

"Certainly, cute alright." She looks at you, secretly happy about your joyfulness.

Sayaka Igarashi: "Look who I found!"
She looks up to see a tiny dog/cat in your arms. "It's against the rules to bring pets, Y/N." You smirk. "Don't distract yourself from the adorableness!"

She blushes. "Come on, it's late."

"Aw, you want to play with her/him!"

Meari Saotome: "Is that a dog\cat?!"

You look at her. "Yes."

"Okay. . ." She hesitates to sit down next to you, as you have the small animal in your arms, but she took this moment to have a wholesome memory of you giggling without stopping.

"He/she's so adorable!"

"Yes." She says, petting the small pet.

Rei Batsubami: She smiles at the sight of the dog/cat, and comes over to pet her/him gently. "Ah, Rei! It seems you've met him/her!"

"Such a lovely creature." She says. "You always have an eye on the most cute, but gentle things. Her/him is one that I can't let go."

"Someone's in love."

"Yes, I am." She replies.

Ririka Momobami: She would be happy to see you, but would be too excited to see the puppy/kitty beside you.

"I brought him/her home, the puppy/kitty you saw at the story a month ago. I got him/her."

She felt tears in her eyes. "Thank you!"