[One-Shot #99] New Years

Twylia__

Ririka x Agressive Reader

"Are you kidding me! You cheated, there's no possible way for you to even get close to me -- let alone take my spot!" You shouted.

Ririka insisted on bringing you to a New Years party, thinking you would enjoying being out of the house for once, and she didn't want to be alone. You sat in front of Mary, someone you don't really get along with, and you were a little butt hurt about losing the lead of the game you forget the name of.

"Stop being a sore loser, and get over that you are now in last place!" Mary argued back. "Dumbass!"

"What did you say?!"

"This should be fun," Kirari said, taking a sip of her drink with an anxious Sayaka by her side.

You threw the table to the side, tackling Mary to the ground.

"What are you doing, get off of me!"

You two faught each other, a few punches, hair pulls, and kicks until Midari found it boring and pulled you two apart(and that Sayaka was nagging her about it).

You were bruised and bloody, and so was Mary, but someone wasn't taking the news to lightly. Ririka went to get you two drinks and in that time you happened to attack someone and injured yourself in the process. She ran over dropping the drinks, and crouched down to you on the ground.

"What happened?"

"Um," You blushed looking away. "I attacked Mary. . ."

"W-what!" She frowned, eyes swelling in her eyes. "You got hurt by doing that!"

"I'm sorry," You pouted.

She touched your eye making you wince, biting your lip to hold back sensitive tears. "We need to get home." Ririka went to her sister, and for the looks of it, Kirari smiled letting Ririka come back to you.

"Come on," You sat up, following her like a lost puppy.

---

You sat down at the kitchen table while she went to get the first aid kit from the bathroom. She came back, and sat across from you. She dug into the kit to bring out medicine and ointment.

She applied the necessities where it should go, never was there a smile from her lips. You knew she was worried, and although she wouldn't say, she was disappointed.

"There." She said closing the kit. "Pormise me," You looked up. "That you will never do this again."

"Maybe for games, but if someone ever wants to come at you--" You smiled. "Okay, I won't."

She smiled, getting up from her seat. You pulled her into your lap making her squeal. You nuzzled into her, careful to make sure your black-eye didn't touch the clothes.

"Thank you." You reached up, kissing her lips, then her cheek.

"Y-you're welcome." She said, shyly.

"Come on, let's watch a movie together!"

"O-okay!"

You carried her to the couch, glad to be hope and away from a party she didn't want to be at in the first place.

"I love you," You looked down to see her asleep. "Goodnight."