[One-Shot #58] Argument

Mary x Reader

Requested: loligunpop

"You shouldn't have done that you dumbass! You could have gotten yourself killed, I don't need two gamble-hungry Yumeko's!" Mary huffed, her hands on her hips.

"So, when you go out there and gamble your heart out, it's okay! But when I go out there and gamble for fun you think I'm gamble-hungry! How is that fair, Mary?!"

"You've never been a pet, you have no idea how humiliating that is, especially in front of people who looked at you knowing you were not to be messed with then end up losing in the end!"

"That's no my problem! You're a hypocrite!" You shouted, your chest heavy, and heart racing.

"So what if I am? You sure act like a child, you brat." Mary cussed. "You can have the room, I'm sleeping somewhere else."

Your heart broke with her genuine statement, and she walked away holding back tears that was begging to be unleashed to the public. You let the tears fall, whether they were sad or angered tears, you let them go without a care.

You didn't sleep much, nor did she.

---

The morning rose, and the both of you were feeling guilty from before, and made your ways to each other to apologize. She was a bit hesitant, not knowing what to say since she still felt the same way last night. You opened the room she slept in to see her shocked face, that soon turned to a visible frown.

"I'm sorry, I know you were looking out for me, and I didn't take that into consideration. So please, can we go back to sleep, together? Just to have you next to me whole we watch a show of your choosing?"

She felt relief in her chest. "Sure, that seems enjoyable. Um," She sighed. "Sorry too, although I still believe what you did was reckless, but I'm not any better. And, please."

She followed you to the shared bedroom, her head resting of your chest while you rested yours on her head. You saw her fall asleep, and kissed her forehead with adoration, ending up in the same slumber.

"I love you, Mary."

"Love you too. . ." She said, in her sleep.

You held her tight.

Good night.